hp question.. need opinion/answers

RedfireGT

forum member
Reaction score
I have a "how much hp" question... but for a good reason. Im trying to anticipate what mods to do next but it all depends on the hp i get on the dyno. So i can get a estimation on what i need to save up, i just need some opinions on how much hp i will get on dyno

and yes ik, it depends on tune. DEZ racing is tuning it.

2007 Mustang gt
Auto
4.10 gears
P1SC Stage 2 Procharger kit
Mutha Thumpr Cams
Comp Phaser Limiters
BBK longtube headers
BBK o/r-x pipe
Magnaflow Chambered Axle-back

if i get 450 or below im going with BBR stage 3 heads and Comp XFI SPR stage 3 blower cams first

If i get 500 im getting BBR stroker kit without upgrade crankshaft and ARP 2000 main and head stud kit.

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
It also depends how fast you spin the P1SC. You will be closer to 500whp with the right pulley. Build a bottom end, spend the $400.00 and upgrade to a D1.

RedfireGT

forum member
Reaction score
It also depends how fast you spin the P1SC. You will be closer to 500whp with the right pulley. Build a bottom end, spend the $400.00 and upgrade to a D1.

im not sure what size the stock pulley is. ill check. im prob gna build the bottom end regardless. and ill upgrade once the bottom end is done so i dont have any temptation

What boost levels are you anticipating?
and im prob gna do 9lbs

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Yeah I would definitely recommend attacking the shortblock first, it's the weakest link by far. (Rods to be exact)
The stock 3V heAds flow very well and you can do without the upgraded heads for sometime.

Shortblock & Trans would be too good upgrades.

You already upgraded the fuel system correct?

RedfireGT

forum member
Reaction score
i have 60lb injectors and ht0 spark plugs with gt500 fuel system.
i plan on upgrading to fore precision fuel rails and 80lb/hr injectors once i get over 500

and i want ported heads to run bigger cams for a super agressive lop like "cam zilla". yes i know its down falls about lopey cams, but oh well

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back