replacement springs

whitmanink

Reaction score
so the cams i said are not the same? i swear in the last video with the cam change, he said they were comp cams whatever grind, could you point me to a link with the cams that you recommend i get?

btw i was planing on getting the ford performance intake once i get the turbo kit ,, as my 09 has the charge motion control built into the manifold

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
Last edited:

whitmanink

Reaction score
what would be your second choice for cams not requiring springs but possibly a phaser loc out?
TBH i want my car back on the road asap ,, so getting the cams with the springs will set me back about a month ,, and im already looking at mid April ,,so less is more i suppose,,

BAD3VLV

Reaction score
I'm running the comp 127550 blower cams with the phasers locked and the comp 26125-24 high lift beehive springs. I believe they're rated for 650 max lift. I've zero issues with this setup.

BAD3VLV

Reaction score
My cars also a stick with the stock 3:55 gears with a 28" drag radial. The car runs pretty close to stock as far as street manners go. I regularly drive it an hour back and forth to work with no issues in traffic, or stop and go situations. Its all in the tune in my opinion.

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score

bambam 06

Reaction score
Comp Cams 127020 4.6L / 5.4L 3V Mutha Thumpr NSR,This is the one i have since day one. Awesome sound/power.

whitmanink

Reaction score
i was looking at them cams dino,, , my only gripe now is im hearing lito wont tune cams with a lock out now? i really wanted a lito tune cuz i really dont have many options on tuner around me, and hes a 3v god so any other awesome remote tuners able to do a tune on these?

Back