HSW NITROUS Holiday Sale - UP TO 40% OFF!!

Nick@HSW

forum member
Reaction score
Starting today, HSW nitrous kits are on sale! We entered in all of the nitrous kit sales prices to reflect online. There is no coupon code to enter! We encourage you to shop around and compare dollar for dollar and part for part...nothing else even comes close!
From our unique 360* spray pattern plates Available for 3-Valve S-197, and 2-Valve 96-04 mustangs.
mustang-s197-plate-conversion-large.jpg

mustang-2valve-plate-l.jpg

to our innovative wet nozzle kits, HSW has you covered!
mustang-fox-mod-single-nozzle-wet-large-03.jpg

We will also be carrying over our "door busters" sale to this year as well. Starting this Friday November 6th, 2009 we will be offering up to 40% off certain items.

That’s not a typo!

During the month of November, randomly selected days will be chosen and we will post a “door-buster” item up for sale. What time, item, quantity, and price will be determined that day and I will post a link to what is on sale on the HSW message board. So I encourage those that haven’t signed up yet to do so in preparation for the upcoming month. All HSW accessories are included in the sale and the “door-busters” will be randomly rotated throughout the month, so if you miss a chance at a “door-buster” don’t worry because chances are it will make its way around again. The “door-buster” items are limited in quantity and time that they are on sale. Once they run out or time has lapsed the items return to the regular price. Just like last year, these won’t be one minute sales and there will be plenty to go around! Every HSW accessory will also be included in the “door-busters”, from switch plates to all-out kits.

Here is how it will work: One of the HSW employees will make a post stating what item is on sale on the HSW message board. In fairness to those not on the East Coast, the times will be such that all can participate equally in the sale. All you have to do is add the item to your cart and check-out. I cannot stress this enough, unless you complete your order, the shopping cart WILL NOT reserve your item. This is a first come first serve type of sale. You will not have to enter any coupon codes or anything like that, simply purchase the item.

A few notes, if I can…please do not PM or call any HSW employee to ask what will be the next “door-buster”. We simply do not know until that day as the shopping cart will randomly select the “door-buster” as well as the day it occurs. Not all items will be 40% off and items that were 40% off at one point might not be at the next selection and vice versa. We 100% cannot extend this sale so please do not ask. If you miss the “door-buster”, please try again the next selection. These sales are only valid online. Last year we caught Mike@HSW trying to hang himself from all of the questions, so please guys lets not get Mike to off himself this year! If you don't understand something please re-read the post and then ask. And please do not get upset with us if you miss a door buster...we're trying our best here to save you guys some money in the spirit of the season. If the sale upsets you I kindly ask that you not participate and keep comments to yourself. There was also quite a few questions about shipping...we need to ship the item as soon as its purchased, we cannot hold any items for any reason. This would back log our shipping dept. come the end of the sale.

Everyone here at HSW would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season. If you have any product or technical questions please feel free to contact any one of the HSW employees. Thanks!

Nick@HSW

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like All-Out kits are on sale today guys! Get em while they're on sale!!

Nick

Nick@HSW

forum member
Reaction score
They should post them here too

I wish I could, but unfortunately we have this same sale going on multiple forums and its difficult to get around to each and everyone some days.

Its a random thing...we set the shopping cart software to do it to eliminate any hands on work and to give the fairest possible scenario for each item. I am posting our Black Friday sale right now, which might suit your needs a little better as these are some killer deals and you'll have some advanced notice!!

Nick

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back