I feel like a new user

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Hey bud! I totaled my Bullitt and just traded in my '14 GT on an F150. You still have the white Mustang?

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Sup everyone, long time no talk. I hope everyone is good.

Glad to have you back as well. Everything's good here so far lol.

Hey bud! I totaled my Bullitt and just traded in my '14 GT on an F150. You still have the white Mustang?

Sorry to hear about your Bullitt, as I know how much that car meant to you. Hopefully, you'll have another Mustang before you know it :waytogo:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I totaled the Bullitt 5 years ago, then bought the 2014 GT new. I was posting that because James has been gone a looooooong time and he might not have known.

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Oh ok, my mistake as apparently I didn't even know that it was 5 years ago, but then again, I've only been on this site a little over 3 years lol.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
says hello and runs and hides...

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lol sorry man, got a lot going on. Yeah i still have the white mustang. Its been sitting on jack stands since Dec 2017. I was in the process of doing some mods when i got hurt at work, tore a couple tendons in my elbow and damaged the ulnar nerve. Have had surgeries and treatments to try and fix it and nothing has worked. Ive been on light duty at work since Jan 5 of 2018. I also found out i have polythycemia vera Feb 28th of this year. Its an incurable cancer in my blood. Its slow growing but what it does is it tells my body to rapidly absorb iron into my system. An overabundance of iron causes your bone marrow to pverproduce red blood cells.. RBC's carry oxygen, well because i have too many my blood is too thick for it to carry oxygen or be pumped by my heart. Im currently at a high risk for a heart attack or stroke. Ive been going to a cancer center for treatment. Im on meds and have to have a phlebotomy every 2 weeks. Im not sure if my mustang or my lightning will ever get finished now. Life over toys. Thats what ive been up to.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
1.) Welcome back.
2.) Shit! never heard of that cancer. Best of luck on treatment.
3.) Was just thinking about the Lightening the other day. Wondered if it ever got finished up.

My Uncle had a rare blood cancer and they had him on blood thinners for years.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yikes! very sorry to read that James.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Put a different fuel system in the lightning and got rid of the dual tank setup, has a 35 gallon fuel cell in it now. When the mustang is put together the lightning will get back together. Its not going anywhere, just gonna take time. Did go thru the engine and reseal it. Put it on an engine dyno and it put down 583 to the flywheel, on motor. The intake is plummed for a nitrous kit now, everything is hidden under the intake plenum. Need to do all the body work and redo the whole suspension, got every bolt and part new for it. The cancer shit is rare. I had gotten rid of my FB but when i was diagnosed with this i created a new FB just for a support group on there. Its been a rough few months.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Glad to see you back. Dang man, sorry to hear about the cancer and the injury!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep, now to get the mustang back on the road. Fuel system is done. Now to finish removing the emissions crap and get it tuned again for the new parts. It should be good to go.

Back