....I have seen it all.....(mustang wise)

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
While it is not my taste, I have seen far worse. At least that looks fairly well built, and that someone knew what they were doing, although I see some fitment issues, especially the hood.

It's a bit of overkill....ok, a lot of overkill.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Not my style, but that's part of it. The folks on this forum will prolly not be into it, but for the car show scene, it's not bad at all. Got some good, high dollar parts on it. It could be made legit for a little bit of coin. Different strokes for different folks.

Lets not forget that our hobby is not the same for everyone. Not all mustang enthusiasts are into low E.T.s in the 1/4 mile or who has the fastest time through a parking lot full of cones.

Last edited:

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I know that my interest in Mustangs has nothing to do with 1/4 mile times, any type or track or racing for that matter. I just like them for what they are, the history, the image, the sounds, all of it. I can respect that someone took the time and money to make that. I don't think all of it is that bad.

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
You think they would have done a little more to the engine bay, altleast make it work with all the other over the top stuff on it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back