I hope you have a big trunk..cause I'm putting my bike in it.

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
Genuinely stunned there's no motorcycle thread already..guess I'll start it up with my "other" baby I had last year, a 2006 Husqvarna SM610 (next to my former '05 KLR650)..honestly I'm surprised I don't have more pictures but I guess when the weather's nice enough here I don't waste much time behind the camera!

P7010327.jpg

P6300324.jpg

P7010336.jpg

P7010333.jpg

I'll be honest, owning a semi-exotic bike can be a pain when it comes to maintenance and getting parts. I parked it in October waiting on a cam chain and just recently got the parts in to do it. I got so frustrated with the whole thing and after not riding all winter I forgot how much I loved this thing. I woke it from its winter slumber to sell it this afternoon but after taking it around the neighborhood I had to call the deal off. I just couldn't do it!

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
Nice Bike:thumb:Try buying a chain for this it might fit....:)
huscvarna.jpg

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
I do need a new chain..hmm.

Meanwhile, my girlfriend said she wanted a Husqvarna like mine. I thought since she had never ridden a motorcycle I'd start her off on something a little smaller and more gender appropriate..but I'm not really sure why she was so pissed when I came home with this:

husky_viking.jpg

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I do need a new chain..hmm.

Meanwhile, my girlfriend said she wanted a Husqvarna like mine. I thought since she had never ridden a motorcycle I'd start her off on something a little smaller and more gender appropriate..but I'm not really sure why she was so pissed when I came home with this:

husky_viking.jpg

LMAO!!!!! wow, you are a good man.... :LMAO:

R-R-R-R-R-R-REP POINTS!!!

07ToRcH

Torch Red FTW
Reaction score
wow I didn't know Husqvarna made bikes, thats cool... I thought they just made weedeaters and chainsaws.... Cool Title by the way.

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
wow I didn't know Husqvarna made bikes..

Yep..they were pretty successful in racing in the '70s..the bike division was sold to MV Agusta in '87 and then they were just bought by BMW last year so they've been getting moved around a lot but never went away..

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
...were just bought by BMW..
:thumb: now that's good stuff.BMW bikes are really nice...expesive as shit though.....I bet the price on the parts for your bike will now even up with the BMW parts....:thud:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back