I need a hug...

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would wait, if he has tuned your car in the past, and the only one to tune it..In other words I wouldnt go pond hopping to different tuners..I think one and only one should ever touch your car..It would be too easy for one guy to say that it was the last tuners fault if something goes boom...

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
:wtf:Umm, I just explained that I don't like men like you. Now I know you dream about kissing your boyfriends ass, but just because that gets your rocks off doesn't mean I'd like that. Now don't go thinking that I think less of you just because you love the , if you want to be with men it is perfectly acceptable in today's society. I prefer a more traditional relationship with a woman, thats what floats my boat. :beer:

Keep talking shithead.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Keep talking shithead.

:supercool:We can keep talking, what would you like to talk about? The weather? How is the weather down in Huston its in the low 20's here today, Friday was nice though, it up up to high 60's low 70's.:thumb:

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Fuck Eric Brooks
Now tell us how you really feel SD.

Now as far as the OP looking for another tuner goes:

By you getting a call at 10:00pm it appears that he wants to stay on good terms with his customers.

Wait a couple of days to see how things go.
If it's a simple break he may be back to work sooner than you think.

Last edited:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
How about you go kiss a fat man's ass. Dickhead. :beer:

why do you guys have to keep bringing me into your spats :beerdrink:

DirtyDog was tuned by Brooks and swears by him. With all the crap that I have gone though I was thinking about mending the fence and giving him a call. I would feel better with someone in person though so I too set up a slot for Tony on February. Right now I'm fixing another issue from hell. SD's right I should have given up a long time ago with all the crap luck I have. Maybe, I was ment to be in a chevy :tdown:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
why do you guys have to keep bringing me into your spats :beerdrink:

DirtyDog was tuned by Brooks and swears by him. With all the crap that I have gone though I was thinking about mending the fence and giving him a call. I would feel better with someone in person though so I too set up a slot for Tony on February. Right now I'm fixing another issue from hell. SD's right I should have given up a long time ago with all the crap luck I have. Maybe, I was ment to be in a chevy :tdown:

I have no personal experience with him tuning but given the fact that he use to work for SCT I would think that he knows a thing or two.

DirtyDogOfTheDesert

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Eric's knowledge and tuning ability, particularly with the Ford stuff is second to none. His previously employment with SCT is of course a huge advantage.
After destroying 2 engines in my own car after trusting two different supposedly good tuners, I decide I would spare no expense in getting the 3rd one tuned by someone that actually knows there shit, and not just talks a good story. I was lucky enough to get Eric to agree to come up to Canada, and I've never been happier with my car after having Eric Brooks tune it.
As for S.D. Wheeler's (US-1) negative attitude, and comments towards Eric, and modularfords.com, I can only assume this is due to the many times you were banned from his site, after the numerous shady dealings, and scams you have pulled on people.
S.D., I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now. Whatever has happened in the past for you to feel the way you do towards Eric, is your opinion, and you're entitled to it. But, you're out of line talking shit about Eric's tuning ability, and saying he has unhappy customers, or blames the customers car for his lack of knowledge, or ability to sort through problems.
Please show all of us the proof, of these unhappy people. The only links I can find are of people very happy with the results of E.B. tune.

For me, nobody else will ever tune my car. Like him or not, Eric is the best of the best in custom tuning period!

Last edited:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Eric's knowledge and tuning ability, particularly with the Ford stuff is second to none. His previously employment with SCT is of course a huge advantage.
After destroying 2 engines in my own car after trusting two different supposedly good tuners, I decide I would spare no expense in getting the 3rd one tuned by someone that actually knows there shit, and not just talks a good story. I was lucky enough to get Eric to agree to come up to Canada, and I've never been happier with my car after having Eric Brooks tune it.
As for S.D. Wheeler's (US-1) negative attitude, and comments towards Eric, and modularfords.com, I can only assume this is due to the many times you were banned from his site, after the numerous shady dealings, and scams you have pulled on people.
S.D., I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now. Whatever has happened in the past for you to feel the way you do towards Eric, is your opinion, and you're entitled to it. But, you're out of line talking shit about Eric's tuning ability, and saying he has unhappy customers, or blames the customers car for his lack of knowledge, or ability to sort through problems.
Please show all of us the proof, of these unhappy people. The only links I can find are of people very happy with the results of E.B. tune.

For me, nobody else will ever tune my car. Like him or not, Eric is the best of the best in custom tuning period!

i dont know about the best maybe 1 of the best but what what ive seen/heard of a few other places i wouldn't be so quick to throw out that championship belt ....

echoinsilence

forum member
Reaction score
I think its hard to determine any ONE tuner to be the best, instead I think the best thing to do is just do your homework and use the best tuner available to you. There are several tuners that are skilled and will give you good results but I don't think any one tuner stands out among the others.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Again....got any proof or are you going by the horseshit posted on E&E's Fantasy World website? If no....then knock that shit off.

Whatever has happened in the past for you to feel the way you do towards Eric, is your opinion, and you're entitled to it. But, you're out of line talking shit about Eric's tuning ability, and saying he has unhappy customers, or blames the customers car for his lack of knowledge, or ability to sort through problems.
The problem I have is someone slandering my name with no proof and threatening to kick my ass while his wife is cheering him on at a certain event and never showing up to do so then continuing to talk shit about me. And who are you to tell me when I'm "out of line?" I certainly have a right to my opinion. Just because you don't like it damn sure does not make it "out of line." What are you.......a Democrat?

Sure. Just as soon as you show me the proof of my "shady dealings and numerous scams."

If you think he's the shit....fine. More power to you. You're entitled to your opinion. And so am I.

Now.......you've said your piece and I've said mine. We cool? :beer:

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back