Im in the March issue of MM&FF Magazine!!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:partyguy:

here is a link to some of the pages im on. They did two storys on the car, one a full feature (p.66-72) and a tech article on the TCI converter (p128-138)i put in. If anyone had questions about that and i couldn't answer them before the article came out I can answer them now!

In the converter article the lead photo has a little air under the front left tire. I didnt even know that happened! It felt like it but I couldnt tell and the magazine guys said it was too close too tell but the photo doesnt lie!!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=65245314&albumId=1566573

Thanks Evan J Smith and Frank Cicerale for the ink!!!!!

Last edited:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
This is a Jersey thing......isn't it? :idea:

Link says "Invalid album ID for this user." Maybe it just doesn't like me. Come on....fix the link. Let's see this air you're talking about, Junior.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

here is a link to some of the pages im on. They did two storys on the car, one a full feature (p.66-72) and a tech article on the TCI converter (p128-138)i put in. If anyone had questions about that and i couldn't answer them before the article came out I can answer them now!

In the converter article the lead photo has a little air under the front left tire. I didnt even know that happened! It felt like it but I couldnt tell and the magazine guys said it was too close too tell but the photo doesnt lie!!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=719fc87a-c281-469c-88ea-2352a8dffa81

Congratulations !!!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The one I posted goes directly to the album. The things I do for that kid. :roflmao:

Wait let me make sure this comes out right....

Thank you SD! I appreciate it!

Jim III

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=1566573

Fixed!!!

PenguinGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The link won't work for me. Maybe I need to have a myspace account? (I feel old now... and I'm not even 30 yet!)

Well, CONGRATS! I have the newest issue of MM&FF. What pages?

PenguinGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find my issue, so I went to Auto Zone, read a copy on the stand, then returned it and walked out. Then I felt guilty for not buying anything, so went back in and bought a cheap tire gauge...

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
kinda makes me feel like a puss that my Blown 500 RWHP car is slower then a 3v NA. 11.20's now right junior?

doc stang

forum member
Reaction score
cant find anything, does one HAVE to have a myspace account to view?

Mick

forum member
Reaction score
I feel like Fastmover. Blown, over 500rwhp, and I can not get out of my own way. I guess Senior was right, no more under hood mods until I work on this traction issue I have. Congrats Jr. I will be talking to you soon.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back