Installed BBK Ceramic Longtubes today(pics)

Roush05

forum member
Reaction score
I am currently a mechanic on my boat (which is a coast guard ice breaker)...so if i don't do the work myself it makes me feel like a POS. I will definitely be doing the work myself. I'll post pics and vids of the job as soon as i do. Glad to see yours done! Congrats.
I hear you. Make sure to send me the link! Thanks man.
Nice lift & write up. Good info. Thanks!

I bet that X makes a huge diff....?
No problem :D Thanks man. I only had my O/R H on there for a short while but the x sounds a bit more refined. I could have had a slight exhaust leak on the H though.
Sounds frickin awesome. Can't wait till I get a set on my car.
Thanks man! Do it now, you won't regret it.
sounds great, congrats.
Thanks man. I have FRPP Hot Rod Cams coming in tomorrow and they should be in by the weekend, so stay tuned!

Roush05

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I wish I could afford a full blower setup, but I think I need to be able to afford a new engine too before I go that route.

Roush05

forum member
Reaction score
Tell you what. If you send me your mod money, I can put it together with mine and then at least one of us can be blown :)

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
know what?, i was thinking about just trading cars with you after the cams, and then you can start from scratch again..lol..lmk.straight up though:)

Roush05

forum member
Reaction score
Haha, how many miles are on your car? I like my manual a little too much for that!

Cammed 05

Always happy
Reaction score
Nice job man! Sounds good too. If you thought the headers were not too bad your going to think the hotrods are cake when your done. I was done start to finish on my buddies car in 1hr 25 mins. My car took a little longer because it was the first time and 5 hours of that was clearing stuff off my dad's camaro, moving it and setting up heat. Good luck with the install!

Roush05

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man! I am going to have a mechanic put the cams in just because I have never touched the inside of the engine and I would hate to mess something up. I know a guy who will do the install for less than $150, and I am gonna ask if I can possibly watch him while he does it to learn how for the future. If you weren't so far south I'd ask you to drive up to georgia and do it for me :p

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man! I am going to have a mechanic put the cams in just because I have never touched the inside of the engine and I would hate to mess something up. I know a guy who will do the install for less than $150, and I am gonna ask if I can possibly watch him while he does it to learn how for the future. If you weren't so far south I'd ask you to drive up to georgia and do it for me :p

If I wasn't so far north I'd do it for free :thumb2:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back