Introduction

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome stuff man! Just be careful when doing Mustang shirts, Ford ran Kocky Products (another T-Shirt up start) out of business and buried the owner in litigation and legal bills.

Joser281

Reaction score
Any chance you could have 3XL in the list? (Yeah I'm that big lol) I would have alot of Mustang and Ford T-Shirts already if that size was available alot. Not to mention jackets and sweaters.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Joser281, no problem, I only printed limited quantities of the shirts to get started. I can definitely add some 3X in there from now on. If you let me know what you were interested in I might be able to get one of the printers to set up a short run so I can hook you up. I will make a few calls on Tuesday and see what I can put together for you. You can post back in here, PM me or just shoot me an email at [email protected] to let me know what you were checking out. Thanks.

2L8IWON, I didn't even know Kocky Products was out of business. They did some cool stuff. Hate to see stuff like that happen but Copyright and Trade Dress infringement is no joke. Especially for the big companies that employ a small army of lawyers. In that situation its always best to go the legit route and get a license to reproduce their marks. But not cheap either! Thanks for the heads up though, I definitely do appreciate it.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Dave! Welcome to the site and thank you for being a vendor! Looks like a really cool set-up.....can't wait to see mre progress.

I have a request if possible?........

Anyway you can make a t-shirt/hoody/tank-top for us women drivers? Maybe say something like "Chicks like it fast too" or "The more the horsepower, the more our engines rumble."

Just some ideas I am throwing out there..............I have a TON more if you are interested.

Again, welcome!

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Hey Dave! Welcome to the site and thank you for being a vendor! Looks like a really cool set-up.....can't wait to see mre progress.

I have a request if possible?........

Anyway you can make a t-shirt/hoody/tank-top for us women drivers? Maybe say something like "Chicks like it fast too" or "The more the horsepower, the more our engines rumble."

Just some ideas I am throwing out there..............I have a TON more if you are interested.

Again, welcome!

That's fucking bad ass!! lol.

Actually, one I saw on here, not sure where though was "in slow, out fast" and on the back have "S197 Road racing..."

Lol, just an idea..

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Laura, I have a few womans designs in the works. I hope to have some of the new designs out of the printers in the next couple weeks. I'll PM you and we can talk about some of those ideas you have.

Thanks,
Dave

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Got a great idea for the women's shirts. Put a pair of turbos right where the tits are and down below it...............

TWINS
yeah baby!

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
That is pretty funny. I am working on a twin turbo one, but it is geared more towards a mens shirt.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Welcome Dave, great to have you here :beer:.

Already looking to get a few shirts.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks msgt46270, hope we can help you out with that.

And I just wanted to thank everyone on the forum for all the welcomes and support. I am very glad to be here.

Anyone from NJ going to the E-town Fall Swap Meet next weekend? Hope we will see some of you there. Hope the weather is good too. Can't remember the last time I walked the swap meet in dry weather!

Thanks again,
Dave

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that we fixed our shipping rates on the site and that anyone that tried placing an order but canceled due to high shipping costs, can log onto the site and check out the new lower rates. We can now ship anywhere in the US starting at $4.95

I apologize for the inconvenience and hope we can still help you out with your orders.

All orders completed with the higher calculated shipping rates have been credited the full amount of the shipping for the inconvenience. We really appreciate your business and support.

Thanks again everyone,
Dave

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that we fixed our shipping rates on the site and that anyone that tried placing an order but canceled due to high shipping costs, can log onto the site and check out the new lower rates. We can now ship anywhere in the US starting at $4.95

I apologize for the inconvenience and hope we can still help you out with your orders.

All orders completed with the higher calculated shipping rates have been credited the full amount of the shipping for the inconvenience. We really appreciate your business and support.

Thanks again everyone,
Dave

I'd be happy to let people down here know, and people at NMRA Houston with some flyers lol.. :whistling:

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Good to see you on here Dave!!!

I am excited about some T-shirts..I am like Don, you can never have enough....lol

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Wow, funniest thing.. I was wondering when the sweater and shirt were going to get here.. lol. and I didn't wanna be a dick and pester you about it, so hadn't really heard anything up until today, and since our apt is only under my girlfriends name right now, the apt complex sent it back to the university and it went to the dorms where I used to live... lol. I just got it about ten mins ago, they're really cool Dave, thanks again! I'll put up pics later tonight or tomorrow of how good they look!! For it going back and forth between addresses, it still came pretty quick. For any potential buyers reading this, Dave ships with care and ships immediately, just make sure the address is correct so you don't run in to my problem. (my mistake)

The cards as well look damn good, gave one away at the dorms (word there spreads like wildfire) and left one taped on the main desk at the only entrance. I'll be handing them out on cruise spots and Track meets as well. If it's alright with you, until you get the new bad ass flyers made, I wanted to go print some of my own to promote the site. Most will have the SC1320 loge and site, and a few with my print. Just let me know man, and thanks again!

:beerchug2:

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Glad you finally got them Alloy, I hope your girlfriend likes them. I should have asked you sooner if they arrived safely.

I appreciate all your help spreading the word too, but you don't need to go and spend a bunch of money making fliers on my account. I just spoke to the printer today and the postcards will be here on Friday. They will be same style as the business cards, full color front and backs and are only 4"x6" in size to save some trees. I'll make sure I get a bunch in the mail to you as soon as I open the box and check them out.

And on another note, anyone going to the fall swap meet at Englishtown this weekend?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back