Iphone or Blackberry

Tortuga

[[princess]]
Reaction score
I have fs an 8gb Iphone. It's new and in box. Comes with all accessories from ATT. Is unlocked so compatible with ATT/Cingular and Verizon.
Bought it for $400 and found the Palm Centro.
Will take $300 SHIPPED obo.

NEWEST Blackberry Curve 8310. i used the fone for one day, because i was waiting for my (other) iphone to be fixed so it come with everything that a new one would come with also includes 1GB nano SD card. ATT/Cingular Phone
ORIG. price $399.99 will take $225 SHIPPED obo.

Also have a prada LG phone and broken iphone(LOL) if any1s interested.... All were bought in the last 2-3 months....
:clap:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Morgan is phone central, I would have been interested in the Iphone if I didn't already have one.

MustangChris04

Reaction score
I have fs an 8gb Iphone. It's new and in box. Comes with all accessories from ATT. Is unlocked so compatible with ATT/Cingular and Verizon.
Bought it for $400 and found the Palm Centro.
Will take $300 SHIPPED obo.

NEWEST Blackberry Curve 8310. i used the fone for one day, because i was waiting for my (other) iphone to be fixed so it come with everything that a new one would come with also includes 1GB nano SD card. ATT/Cingular Phone
ORIG. price $399.99 will take $225 SHIPPED obo.

Also have a prada LG phone and broken iphone(LOL) if any1s interested.... All were bought in the last 2-3 months....
:clap:

Buddy, why haven't you been answering your Private Messages? Should I expect to receive my Item I purchased from you or will this need to be disputed with my cc company? I've sent you multiple emails without response. Whats the deal with that?

And just to correct your post, an unlocked iPhone will not work with Verizon because Verizon is a CDMA network whereas the iPhone can only work on a GSM network that uses SIM cards...

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Buddy, why haven't you been answering your Private Messages? Should I expect to receive my Item I purchased from you or will this need to be disputed with my cc company? I've sent you multiple emails without response. Whats the deal with that?

If you have already purchased and paid for this item and have given a reasonable amount of time for the item to be shipped, and am not receiving any communication about the item, let us know by posting in this thread. I know she has been logging on. She was on yesterday morning. I don't think that she would purposely not reply to your PMs or try to rip you off.

MustangChris04

Reaction score
I know the item shouldn't have arrived yet, but I don't like my PM's being ignored. I ask a simple question of if she got a change to ship it out. No answer. Then a day later I just asked for an update on the status of the order. No answer. I just don't like being left not knowing whats going on.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And I certainly don't blame you. I tend to get a little antsy when I have money out there and no communication. Certainly keep us up to date on what is going on, and we will try to help also.

Tortuga

[[princess]]
Reaction score
maybe i missed something, but it shows u got the package yesterday at 12pm??? (b4 u posted the first time.....) i sent it second day UPS.

i hadn't replied cuz i hadn't actually read the messages. gotta give me at least a couple days to reply to u. not just 24 hours. if u notice my posting on here isn't predicatble cuz i only post on my prep time, if my kiddies aren't having issues... so while i may log on, alot of times, i don't actually read thru anything.

anywayz, doesn't matter, like i said, i don't see why ur posting about it not even shipping when it shows u got it. I sent u the tracking number, so if u didn't get it....

Last edited:

MustangChris04

Reaction score
tracking says I received it. So hopefully its there. I'll check when I get home.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back