John (ST Motorsports) Irwindale 10 may 07

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Here's a video of John making a 6.62ET at 102.58mph run. He had good night and just completed his car after about a year.

I sorry to say that John went to Parris race track then next day and crashed his car beyond repair. Thank god John is okay, he'll be hurting from the seat belts holding him.

John will have to build another car now, Adam (ST Motorsports) will hold a fund raiser for john on the dyno day scheduled for 19 May. So everyone come out and give support to John and get your car dyno.

Last edited:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That run looked sweet! Lifting the wheels!

Now, WTF happened at Perris?? After seeing that run I think his car would have been too fast for Perris and that crappy shut down area---not much room to slow down from 102 mph!

I hope John is ok---can he salvage anything from the car? The engine? Turbo? Drivetrian? That car had a full cage in it so hopefully like you said he is pretty much ok.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
When I heard about John's crash the other night, I couldn't believe. It really sucks about the car, but I'm glad John is OK. That's what is important. Cars can be replaced, but people can't. And I agree with Paul... I'm no fan of Perris. That shutdown is not safe IMHO. I don't plan on going there again.

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I talked to John Sat morning, he was very upset about the accident. The important thing is that he is alright.

He told me that the engine and trans seem to be ok, the rear slicks/wheels are fine. The part that sucks is that as they were going back to the pits from the accident people was asking is they were going to sale some parts of the car, fucking asholes.

Last edited:

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear John is OK. He is a great guy to deal with. I will donate to his fund on Sat. See ya then John!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back