JPC Racing Saleen Increased Capacity Intercooler Resovior

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
We got it finished up. We are taking pre orders on the webstore, please allow build time on these units. As you can see they're pretty trick pieces. Very little modification is needed to install, just tweaking the a/c line towards the fenderwell, popping the one push pin on the fenderwell that holds the harness down some and relocating the main harness to the inside of the oil fill and it slides right in. These were designed off the 3 bolt mounting plate. I do not have a new design plate car here to see what we can do to fit it that those. But hopefully you guys like it! I'm looking into black powder coat options as I type this but it's a holiday.

All the details are listed on the webstore link below guys!

http://store.jpcracing.com/JPC-Racing-Custom-Saleen-Intercooler-Resovoir_p_1708.html

IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

Last edited:

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
Yaaaay new section.
Yaaaay new part to buy.
Looks real good, nice job.

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
Black Powder coat is now an option.

Also If you guys want we will do a group buy on these at 299.00 shipped in natural or 329.00 shipped in Black powder coat if we get 5 or more orders!

Also I believe the 07 up cars with the smaller OE Strut mount plate should be able to use the OEM adaptor plate that bolts the Factory tank up. Worst case would be minor modification to your plate

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
Well looks like it fits with the new design set up with the metal bracket :).

Below is a pic of a customers car, he supplied me with the photos, real minor mods needed to work with the bracket.

"oblong the holes by about a1/4 of their diameter and I also ground a little (1/16"") off the flange."

DSCF0920.jpg

Also Black is available.

IMAG0244.jpg

IMAG0246.jpg

IMAG0247.jpg

Blue Vue

forum member
Reaction score
just got mine ordered. no battery relocation for me ;)

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
We have 2 Black Unit's in stock now guys! Drop them IAT's in the cooler weather for even more HP!

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Mine is great! Have it on over a year, fill it with ice, quick drain from the bottom, looks good under the hood too!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back