Just installed JLT and bama tune

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Who cares? I still wanted you to know that is has been done. Learn to drive your car before you do anymore work to it. Its drivers like you that give the rest of us a bad name on the track. 14's in a 13sec car....:boohoo:

Wow...what a dick....chill out.

Silvrsvt

Reaction score
thanks for backing me up guys.. I just really dont think my car runs what it does because I am a shitty driver lol

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score
As Chris said, track conditions and D/A play a huge roll. For your next mod I would get upper and lower control arms. Also Brenspeed sells a pair of 17x8 rims with M/T E.T streets 26.5x11.5x17 mounted on them. I run this set-up at the track and I can easily pull 1.7 to 1.8 60'

03Glock

EX New Edge
Reaction score
LOL serious????

b6f73183.jpg

Come on man we both bleed blue, lets just agree to disagree
I spun out on the highway because of rain and DR's.... On my way to get them swapped out. It was hit another car and risk other people trying to save my car or put it in a ditch. You see what I picked. Nice try though. Wow now everyone wants to jump my shit.... Lmao!!! He said something back to me like a Dick and I am not allowed to be a Dick back? Sorry not how it works.

Silvrsvt

Reaction score
man you just dont stop do you? believe me I could reply with another smartass remark but obviously thats not going anywhere..

let me just ask you this, if my car is capable of running deep into the 13's stock, wouldnt it trap higher than 97 mph?? I can see not knowing how to launch the car resulting in a shitty ET but the trap would still be there right???

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back