kellogg forged 3.800 stroke seeking

Metallicats

forum member
Reaction score
In my mustang,I have the 302e short block and i broke the crank and i try to find it but it seems to very difficult to found with this stroke,someone have a suggestion to me ????

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
In my mustang,I have the 302e short block and i broke the crank and i try to find it but it seems to very difficult to found with this stroke,someone have a suggestion to me ????

Lunati makes a 3.800 crank for your stroker motor. Here is a link with the part number.

http://www.lunatipower.com/Product.aspx?id=3687

There you go. Lunati bought the tooling from Kellogg. They sure are proud of it.

How did the crank break? I find it interesting that sometimes the forged cranks break but the stock ones never seem to. Then again the stock ones aren't usually pushed as hard as the forged ones either and they aren't used in many really high hp builds.

ILW84U

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I may have one for you. I have a JDM 302E that blew with less than 150 kms on it. Melted some pistons & screwed some cylinders but I am sure the crank is fine. It is double keyed. No customs charges as it is being shipped in Canada.

8306gt

forum member
Reaction score
I ordered a standard stroke crank from them a few weeks ago and was told it is no longer available. This of course leads me to believe they were simply buying cranks from Kellogg, and since Kellogg is no longer making 4.6 cranks you aren't going to find one unless someone happens to have one left in stock.

Metallicats

forum member
Reaction score
I may have one for you. I have a JDM 302E that blew with less than 150 kms on it. Melted some pistons & screwed some cylinders but I am sure the crank is fine. It is double keyed. No customs charges as it is being shipped in Canada.

I'm very interested..,how much $$$ ???
Do you have the rods too ???

Last edited:

Metallicats

forum member
Reaction score
There you go. Lunati bought the tooling from Kellogg. They sure are proud of it.

How did the crank break? I find it interesting that sometimes the forged cranks break but the stock ones never seem to. Then again the stock ones aren't usually pushed as hard as the forged ones either and they aren't used in many really high hp builds.

The crank have a lot of crack,the guy who work on my engine tell me probably tje crank are mount to tight....it's possible ????

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back