Kenne Bell 2.6L supercharger kit for 05-10 3V

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
What kind of power did it make and how much boost? will this work on a 2005 4.6 , thinking about building bottom end first and installing this after. might sell my Vortech.

frankenstang

Reaction score
Onehotpny let me know if you do end up selling that vortech and what your looking to get for it. Looking for one for my 05 as well. :)

cedarman

Reaction score
Hey 19Cobra93 I haven't heard back from you on my PM. Just want to make sure you received it. I am very interested

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
What kind of power did it make and how much boost? will this work on a 2005 4.6 , thinking about building bottom end first and installing this after. might sell my Vortech.

On the car it came off of (06 GT), it made 491rwh on pump 91, on a stock motor. With a smaller pullley, and a built motor and tune, it could make a LOT more. It will definitely fit an 05 GT.

Hey 19Cobra93 I haven't heard back from you on my PM. Just want to make sure you received it. I am very interested

PM replied.

mustangtcs

forum member
Reaction score
What size pulley? I have a ton of hardware from Kenne Bell for a 2.6 kit if someone wants it. And a 3 7/8" pulley.

cedarman

Reaction score
What size pulley? I have a ton of hardware from Kenne Bell for a 2.6 kit if someone wants it. And a 3 7/8" pulley.

Hey Mustangtcs I bought this Kenny bell kit from Sam on Friday. Should be shipping today, and yes I'm stoked. I am not sure that with my stock block that I can change the pully size but I would be interested in talking about it. Maybe shoot me a PM.

Anyone else have any thoughts? From what I read I can pull 10-11 psi with the stock pully and that is about all you want to do with the stock 4.6

cheers
Ryan

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Good luck with the kit. You can trust Sam to deliver everything he says, and he is not one to misrepresent anything. He is meticulous in his attention to detail (read through his build thread) so you can be sure that every nut and bolt will be included. And if one is missing, he will tell you which one.

mustangtcs

forum member
Reaction score
The 3 7/8 is 9 lbs max. I did bump mine up to the 3 3/4 pulley with is 10 lbs max. I was wondering what size pulley he gave you with the kit. As you look through the manual it tells you the size of every nut and bolt needed. I purchased my kit used and instead of hoping I had a all the nut's and bolts I just ordered a full hardware kit from Kenne Bell. So I have a lot of leftover. Good luck. Any questions message me.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Boy did I fuck up.
Been away a few days and missed this thread.
If by chance the sale didn't complete, I'll take it!

PM me.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back