Kidd's official Turbo build thread (Jennifer gets BOOST)

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Hey Sam I was just thinking today, you may want to talk to Lito about lowering your limiter to 6,000 or set your Wot box at that. That's what mine is set at. Just another way to keep it as safe as can be. I remember you saying 6500 earlier today. Just something I thought of! We need to go to the next Bowling Green meet too

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Sam I was just thinking today, you may want to talk to Lito about lowering your limiter to 6,000 or set your Wot box at that. That's what mine is set at. Just another way to keep it as safe as can be. I remember you saying 6500 earlier today. Just something I thought of! We need to go to the next Bowling Green meet too

Yeah we're definitely on the same page lol. 6k is what I have my box set at, I had hit 6500 a couple times when its was spinning and the box wasn't working.

Sounds good brother, we all need to get together soon!!!
Thanks brother, Kyle and I were talking yesterday about trying to do a cookout or something next weekend.

roberts

forum member
Reaction score
im going to be doing the s&h kit and was wondering what # u at and ur rwhp?
Also are u stock internals or forged?

Ho hard was the kit and u like ur tune cause lito will be doing my tune seems to be the best to do it

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
im going to be doing the s&h kit and was wondering what # u at and ur rwhp?
Also are u stock internals or forged?

Ho hard was the kit and u like ur tune cause lito will be doing my tune seems to be the best to do it

I am on the stock internals and running the 9lb spring in the waste gate. My gauge is seeing 10lbs of boost but it could be off slightly. I haven't dyno'd it yet so Im not sure on #'s.
as far as the kit goes I am running the Powerhouse kit so it is a little different the the S&H kit. Mine was a little rough getting the piping in because the hot side runs between the engine block and the motor mounts. The S&H kit I have heard is a little easier to install because the piping runs under the K member as opposed to over it like mine.
When it comes to tuning I would definitely recommend Lito! I've heard that Eric Brooks is good on these cars as well as Lee Blankenship of Blankenship Performance in Shelbyville Ky but I am most familiar with Lito and his work so I chose him. If your not familiar with data logging I've got a video I can send you that explains it, its easy. You should check out RJ Webber's turbo build thread. He is running the S&H kit and did a pretty thorough build thread, I'll pm you the link. Any other questions just hit me up man:thumbup:

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Sam, are you taking your car to the dyno day?

Im not sure yet, is there a deadline to sign up?

Thanks Doug! And Don't worry, you'll be boosted eventually. To be honest I think the anticipation of getting boost holds more excitement then actually having the boost on tap anyway lol:thumbup:

Last edited:

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
I've had a thought this morning and am hoping someone can give me an answer without me starting a thread on it. The N2MB wot box has a shift light which I don't use because I have a raptor shift light that I've never installed. My question is could I splined the raptor into the N2MB and use the shift light function of the wot box and just use the raptor as the signal light? May be a dumb thing to do but I was just wondering if it would work.

Sprayer84

forum member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's how it is setup to work. Doesn't the wot box just have a shift light output? For say, a raptor light?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back