Kona Blue. Niche Targas. Deserted Road.

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
I went and checked out this road today that I was told about, and I was in love. It's gives a perfect view, in my opinion! I was sitting out there for a good 30-45 minutes and saw one other car, which I happened to be following on my way there.

*Don't mind the bad pictures, I am still waiting to get another DSLR so these are with my iPhone and a little Lightroom work.*

Angle by Treyson M, on Flickr

Body Lines by Treyson M, on Flickr

Clouds by Treyson M, on Flickr

Dat Ass by Treyson M, on Flickr

Fields by Treyson M, on Flickr

Final by Treyson M, on Flickr

Good Side by Treyson M, on Flickr

Muggin by Treyson M, on Flickr

Pass by Treyson M, on Flickr

Pose by Treyson M, on Flickr

Tank by Treyson M, on Flickr

Temptation by Treyson M, on Flickr

West by Treyson M, on Flickr

Sorry for the piss-poor quality and very dirty car. Waiting for a nice deal on a D610 to pop up so I can get another DSLR. I miss taking good, quality pictures haha.

I'll be going back to the same spot soon when we get some better weather, but on these next ;)
Teaser by Treyson M, on Flickr

Lemme know what you guys think!

Champale

forum member
Reaction score
Gosh damn I love me some Kona Blue! (Says me who used to own a Kona Blue Boss 302!)

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
I just picked up a set of Targas with 305s on the rear and they do poke some since its a +40 offset. May sell mine soon, haven't even driven on them.

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
Looking good bud, but I think the new wheels are poking a bit

I need some nice weather again soon so I can get my relocation brackets on.

I just picked up a set of Targas with 305s on the rear and they do poke some since its a +40 offset. May sell mine soon, haven't even driven on them.

These tires poke for sure. The 295's that were on it before didn't.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
man, I had some rear tire rub on my previous Mustang when running fat tires on wheels without the proper offset. I don't see how you can stand it!

Otherwise, cool pics and the car looks good!

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
man, I had some rear tire rub on my previous Mustang when running fat tires on wheels without the proper offset. I don't see how you can stand it!

Otherwise, cool pics and the car looks good!

Oh, it definitely rubs. It's not too terrible though, I just have to slow down for some spots in the road and it's good to go. The offset on these wheels are tricky, but I hate how most tires look on these cars. Nobody ever has a big enough sidewall, and with the 35 sidewall on the 20" wheel, I think it looks perfect. There's maybe a finger gap back there now. Thank ya!

That looks rotarded :)

Looks good man!

:word:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back