KY track rental @ London Dragway

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Your car was crazy fast today buddy, very impressive

Thanks man!! My buddy kept bugging me to add more timing, but that pass that almost put me on the wall kind of freaked me out.

All in all, I was very pleased.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I had a blast as well. Always a good time with friends at the track. Dtony I have a video of your pass. I'll have to link it from my computer. Won't let me do it on my phone. Or you can go to my YouTube. Same screen name as here.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Time to change that sig DTony! I had a fun time as well even though I only got 2 full passes in lol

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
I had a blast as well. Always a good time with friends at the track. Dtony I have a video of your pass. I'll have to link it from my computer. Won't let me do it on my phone. Or you can go to my YouTube. Same screen name as here.

Sweet!! Let me know once it's up

Time to change that sig DTony! I had a fun time as well even though I only got 2 full passes in lol

Good call!! Done.

Last edited:

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
I had a blast. Glad i finally got my 9

I never got a chance to meet you but i seen your car run a couple times. Very strong car for sure.

Thanks, your ride is nasty!! I seen it go down once before I left.

Congrats!

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Nope don't mind at all. Video is from a iPhone. So it could be better. Just glad I caught it for ya. Your car was a rocket all day.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if Tommj66 made it to the rental?

Also, we had a few extras so there was some money left over that will be used to buy food for next years rental.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I don't think I know who that is. But I don't think so sonce we knew everyone there that ran. What was birdocs buddy in the other grabber blue shelby's name?

Tommyj66

Reaction score
Yeah, I was there. Had a good time. Made a few good passes on my slowpoke. Thanks to everyone who organized the day.

TJ

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Yeah, I was there. Had a good time. Made a few good passes on my slowpoke. Thanks to everyone who organized the day.

TJ

Glad ya made it sir, wasn't sure what ya was driving so just wanted to check and see if you was able to attend.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back