KY track rental @ London Dragway

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
10 am is when we can get in. Some of us will prob meet up and ride over together. Looking forward to this. Should be a fun time. HOpe that fuel pump fixes the problems you where having.

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm still not 100% sure yea or no, it's still not very likely I make it, but in the event that I do make it, can I show up and give you money the day of Jason?

mustangcrazybj

forum member
Reaction score
I am having a fuel pump over nighted so I can make it. I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

What time can we get into the track?
The official track rental opens at 10 am, I think we may try to roll in a little early to allow cooldown and tire swapping for the drive in cars if at all possible

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
The official track rental opens at 10 am, I think we may try to roll in a little early to allow cooldown and tire swapping for the drive in cars if at all possible

That's good. Me and Germansheppard will be there a little early I am sure.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I just talked to the track owner and he said that he'd open that gates for us to come in @ 8:30am. Also, we will be using the left over money from last year to order some pizza, probably from Little Caesars. There will NOT be any concsessions sold by the track! Everyone might want to bring some drinks or food if pizza isn't your thing (Oren) LoL.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Screw pizza, I'm gonna do my best to bring a grille and a cook if anyone wants to bring hotdogs and hamburgers lol

I'd rather have hamburgers and hotdogs too but I hate for someone to have to spend their time cooking lol.

We still need 1 more car, if someone wants it they better speak up quick! LoL

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
I just got the fuel pump in and car loaded. Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
The weather looks like it's going to cooperate well, look forward to hanging out and watching some passes!

Back