KY track rental @ London Dragway

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
From what Ive heard if you are running fast you want to be in the left lane so you can make the sweeping turn at the end of the track even if you arent slowed all the way down. I say we put the slick lane on the left and street tire on the right!

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Getting stopped isn't as bad as some make it out to be I don't think, they have extended it some and the last time I was there it looked like they were getting ready to add a little more. I know Quade has ran 9.xx @ 140 and got stopped, Lafe ran 134ish and stopped, and BJ ran 121 in mine and made the first turnoff with ease. I'd say if someone had shit brakes it might be bad but all of our cars should be just fine.

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
I am definitely in. Looking forward to meeting some peeps. I live in Cincy, so it looks like about a 3 hr drive.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Cinch is not that bad. Depends on what time you head through Lexington I could meet you and cruise down together.

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Yes sir that's a long drive but not a bad one, the track is about 10-15 minutes from I75.

Sweet, I am in and am trying to talk Germansheppard into ocming as well.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
i got booted from PayPal for gifting. i will bring cash...sorry.

We really don't want to have to take up the money at the event for several reasons, do you know anyone that you could give your money to that has a paypal account?

Also, updated the 1st post with our car count and price. You can now send your payment.

Last edited:

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Cinch is not that bad. Depends on what time you head through Lexington I could meet you and cruise down together.

We can plan on meeting along the way. I am on the fence whether to drive the car or trailer it. I am really going to try and set it up on kill mode and I worry about breaking it. But I have driven that far and raced before.

Also, updated the 1st post with our car count and price. You can now send your payment.

Payment sent for me and Germansheppard.

mustangcrazybj

forum member
Reaction score
Payment received for DTony & Germansheppard

Payment also received from my buddy Jon Pike- 434 ci 69 Nova pro street

Last edited:

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
We can plan on meeting along the way. I am on the fence whether to drive the car or trailer it. I am really going to try and set it up on kill mode and I worry about breaking it. But I have driven that far and raced before.

I don't blame you one bit on possibly trailering it. If you feel more comfortable doing that go for it, There will be a few cars trailered from a lot closer.

Payment sent for me and Germansheppard.

Payment received for DTony & Germansheppard

Payment also received from my buddy Jon Pike- 434 ci 69 Nova pro street

I will send my payment on friday BJ. kind of spent my extra money for the week on a Barton shifter LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back