Let's hear what YOU guys want.

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to get to try some BFWD and I LOVE IT!!

Get this Jared and offer a group buy.........PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!1:thumb:

We actually are in the process of picking some up now. We should be running a pretty good price on it so if you do need some give us a call.

Matt

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score

We saw it the first time you recommended it. However there is no need to say it 4 times. I would also appreciate it if you didn't purposely come into my thread and take away from the subject at hand. Pretty much like what you complained about when I made a post in your thread.

Sincerely,
Matt

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
I figured you guys were just busy and must of missed it. Why did you ignore me the first time than since it was completely pertinent to this thread? Not sure why you think it's not. I'm a potential customer who is genuinely interested in Vintige! :(

PS: This is nothing like when you came into my thread. I'm not trying to sell anything but not sure why you think that has anything to do with my post.

Last edited:

John@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
All of our car care products are new additions to our entire catalog. Did you honestly think we would bring in a wax that costs $2,000?

That's rhetorical, let's keep this thread on topic.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
We actually are in the process of picking some up now. We should be running a pretty good price on it so if you do need some give us a call.

Matt

I'm in and thanks for this!!!!:pompoms::snoopy

John@Lethal said:
Did you honestly think we would bring in a wax that costs $2,000?

Will this wax give me a 150-200HP increase and come with a blower whine?!?!?!?!?:dunce::crazy:

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'm in and thanks for this!!!!:pompoms::snoopy

No problem at all. We don't have it in stock at this time but I will be placing the order shortly. I wanted to give it a few days to tally up and make sure I stock enough to cover the orders.

Matt

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
All of our car care products are new additions to our entire catalog. Did you honestly think we would bring in a wax that costs $2,000?

That's rhetorical, let's keep this thread on topic.

If marketed to the right people it sells. Not saying Vintage, but theres a huge market for Swissvax entry line and Zymol. The Sub $300 waxes sell terrific.

Theres a $472 profit on every jar of Vintage a dealer sells. You'd have to sell a lot of Rejex to make that.

Last edited:

John@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I was looking at Swissvax on eBay. Wasn't sure what the differences were in the few listed.

They make many, many waxes. Best bet is to go to their site and read their description for whichever wax you were looking at.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back