Looking for a car trailer

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
Tired of renting. Looking for a new affordable open trailer. Who sells them in the VB area?

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
I know someone that has an enclosed one for $4000, has about 200 miles on it. The only catch is that it is in Florida. He says you can fit two cars in it.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
Funny cuz I need to take the car to Florida. Plus its out of my price range.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
I hope not, that last U-Haul trailer I had sucked. It was set up for a straight hitch and I had a drop so my angle was jacked up. The E cam and 5 speed didn't help either. I would prefer a trailer that I won't need the launching boards. Plus I can always weld up some ramp extentions if need be.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know someone that has an enclosed one for $4000, has about 200 miles on it. The only catch is that it is in Florida. He says you can fit two cars in it.

If you can haul 2 cars in it you have plenty of room for Ray's garage queen! Doesn't matter if it sits in his garage or a trailer!:omfg:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tired of renting. Looking for a new affordable open trailer. Who sells them in the VB area?

I know the feeling and looked into this as well; my issue was where was I going to store the trailer for the 360/365 days of the year when I was not using it....most HOA's won't allow storing of trailers on the street, driveways or in view from the street.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
The house we are building in Florida has a double gate in the privacy fence so I can park it in the back yard. Eventualy I'll have a slab poured for it.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is the fence gate/opening large enough to pull the trailer through?

The other thing I was thinking about if I were to store the trailer in the back yard was moving it to cut the grass every week and those things are not light.

rayS197

Reaction score
If you can haul 2 cars in it you have plenty of room for Ray's garage queen! Doesn't matter if it sits in his garage or a trailer!:omfg:

sure, plenty of room for two cars. my garage queen and Gregs "Black Cloud" that breaks down or falls apart at every rental. DOH!!

Where is your car now??

rayS197

Reaction score
I hope not, that last U-Haul trailer I had sucked. It was set up for a straight hitch and I had a drop so my angle was jacked up. The E cam and 5 speed didn't help either. I would prefer a trailer that I won't need the launching boards. Plus I can always weld up some ramp extentions if need be.
yeah, definitely nothing to do with the Driver.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
sure, plenty of room for two cars. my garage queen and Gregs "Black Cloud" that breaks down or falls apart at every rental. DOH!!

Where is your car now??

At a shop having the TC pulled so I can get better times...so...sitting as yours is, only difference is mine ran at the track rental, where was yours?
At home....as usual....

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
This could end up being a good deal for me..LOL..1 open trailer for 1 enclosed trailer... get me the info on the trailer in Florida :) I can pick up Sean's car on the way back

rayS197

Reaction score
At a shop having the TC pulled so I can get better times...so...sitting as yours is, only difference is mine ran at the track rental, where was yours?
At home....as usual....

Ha!! You left out the part that the real reason your car is at Mikes is because it broke once again. Shredded belt and hacked oil line that shut down the track. Broken down once again! So what have we learned? Greg's car is always broken down or something is wrong the car. Ray doesn't have deep pockets to fix his car and to just throw money out due to pressure from Internet bully's who drive small ass cars!!

Last edited:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ha!! You left out the part that the real reason your car is at Mikes is because it broke once again. Shredded belt and hacked oil line that shut down the track. Broken down once again! So what have we learned? Greg's car is always broken down or something is wrong the car. Ray doesn't have deep pockets to fix his car and to just throw money out due to pressure from Internet bully's who drive small ass cars!!

See, that's what happens when you actually RUN your car vice have it sit in the garage...and it is fixed, oil line/shredded belt repaired....next?

Ray does have deep pockets, just choses to spend his money elsewhere...or where his wife tells him to!:roflmao:

Internet bully? This coming from the guy who stirs the pot every time he can???? Wow...pot this is kettle, over....:omfg:

And BTW...isn't your garage queen broken as well? Isn't that the excuse you gave as to why you didn't race your car? So...which is it.....broken or the owner/driver just likes being an internet and bench racer?

Last edited:

rayS197

Reaction score
Negative ghost rider. My car isnt broken so to speak as I can still drive it where I choose. Racing the car is another story. Why would I run the car and waste money, time and the aggravation with one wheel. You know all about that aggravation though but on a larger scale and more occasions. Ha! Spending my money wisely is how I am and will always be and include my wife in decisions. Man, I'm glad I look into things the way I do. I wouldnt want to buy the wrong differential or other parts! Hey, deep pockets! If you like throwing out cash that blower could have bought Brian's trailer, Tim's install for his gears, my tru trac and some skinnies for Jason's car! What are friends for right?? BAH!

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
Negative ghost rider. My car isnt broken so to speak as I can still drive it where I choose. Racing the car is another story. Why would I run the car and waste money, time and the aggravation with one wheel. You know all about that aggravation though but on a larger scale and more occasions. Ha! Spending my money wisely is how I am and will always be and include my wife in decisions. Man, I'm glad I look into things the way I do. I wouldnt want to buy the wrong differential or other parts! Hey, deep pockets! If you like throwing out cash that blower could have bought Brian's trailer, Tim's install for his gears, my tru trac and some skinnies for Jason's car! What are friends for right?? BAH!

Hey hey..... He can get my rear end too... No homo.

P.S. you guys are too funny. Again I say, the old married couple.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You think they are funny in print you should see them in person. It's like a continual running Abbott and Costello routine. With Greg as Abbott, except looking like the Hulk and Ray as Costello, except looking like Robin the Boy Wonder. :roflmao: Oh and for all you youngsters, if you don't know who I'm talking about you can Google them. :beer:

Earl

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back