Looking for a serviceable 18x9 American Muscle AMR silver wheel

Cancerman

Reaction score
I bent one of mine and I'm looking for a replacement. I may be able to straighten mine but I'm not sure I trust anyone around here to do it. American muscle discontinued my wheel and don't have anything other than the 10 inch model which won't fit up front. I already have 10's in the rear so I can't do it that way or I would. Thanks for your help. I hate to have to change out all 4 rims. I have almost new MT 255, 275 tire on these.

DieHarder

Reaction score
I bent one of mine and I'm looking for a replacement. I may be able to straighten mine but I'm not sure I trust anyone around here to do it. American muscle discontinued my wheel and don't have anything other than the 10 inch model which won't fit up front. I already have 10's in the rear so I can't do it that way or I would. Thanks for your help. I hate to have to change out all 4 rims. I have almost new MT 255, 275 tire on these.

I've used these guys for two sets of wheels..... they do good work; tires balance fine with no hint of eccentricity at any speed. If I remember correctly cost was about ~$150 - $180/wheel; not sure what prices are these days.

https://www.questrim.com

Cancerman

Reaction score
I'll give them a call. The only issue I see is the shipping issue/costs. I'm seeing some pristine 18" Ford wheels in the 18x8.5 that look nice, style wise, here in Florida for $400-$500 for all 4 wheels. If I can save this wheel for $200 or less I'd be good to go. Still looking around, waiting on responses to my inquiry. Holidays and such. When I upload my photos I post one of it just for giggles.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back