Lund TT kit Alpha X build (Goin heads up racing)

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Progress from the chassis shop, entire rollcage is completed now as well as seat mounts and the steering column. I will have some better pics next time I go down there:

img959341.jpg

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So you race at Bandimere? just outside Denver? I may end up living out there in a couple years. That track looks pretty damn nice, even though the DA sucks balls. But if you are already a mile high in altitude, it is what it is.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Very Nice Sir!

Thank you sir!

So you race at Bandimere? just outside Denver? I may end up living out there in a couple years. That track looks pretty damn nice, even though the DA sucks balls. But if you are already a mile high in altitude, it is what it is.

Yup, land of the 10k+ DA's. We've already touched 9800 this year. Colorado is an awesome place if you do end up here in a couple years...just forget about running fast though...or just grab for some bigger jets :beer:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
DAs of 3,000 to 4,000 is common out here, but it sure ain't no 10,000!! thats for sure. Yeah, 300 shot to run just what I would run at 200 (I think?)

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
What days will you be running at bandimere? I run et street on fridays and club clash once a month. I hate the DA here. I ran a 13.19 @6900 the next week after going from 4.10 to 4.56 and intake manifold and throttle body, I ran a 13.05 i was hoping for more but the day was 9000. It reallys sucks. I was thinking about going out to kearny NE they are about 2500 give or take.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
What days will you be running at bandimere? I run et street on fridays and club clash once a month. I hate the DA here. I ran a 13.19 @6900 the next week after going from 4.10 to 4.56 and intake manifold and throttle body, I ran a 13.05 i was hoping for more but the day was 9000. It reallys sucks. I was thinking about going out to kearny NE they are about 2500 give or take.

I'll be running test days (tues and wed) and the USP/PSCA race events when the car is done. The DA up here hurts, I've thought about going to Kearney to get a good slip or two as well. Not that far away and quite a bit lower like you said.

Should be headed to the track tonight to watch some other people run.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Chassis guy is hitting me with some pic updates this morning, window net and the LCA brackets are welded on, also shows the LCA's he made for the car:

img950728.jpg

img956871.jpg

img959207.jpg

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
One last pic for the day, trans xmember done with the glide tucked in it's home. Getting excited, things are getting closer. Still left to go at the chassis shop is mount the fuel cell, mount the trans cooler, mount the dash, and weld some winch/tiedown points on the k-member.

img8305n.jpg

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
I love builds like this. A regular guy building out of his garage and wallet. Sub'd for the ride my man. :)

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back