M&H WTF????

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sooo, my new set of M&H's got delivered today. I got home from work to see this waiting for me...

MHWTF5.jpg

WTF! Did they send the wrong size? That sure as hell aint a 275/45/18...

Read on..

Get a lil closer to them and see...

MHWTF4.jpg

Surely they didnt....but wait...they did...

MHWTF3.jpg

MHWTF2.jpg

MHWTF1.jpg

Folded them up like Origami and shipped them out....

WHAT THE FUCK....

Reaction score
i'm speachless... I kind of chuckled, but man im sorry. That sucks. I would really be crawling up someone's ass about now...

EDIT: But if i were you, i wouldnt talk shit to the shaved ape who was strong enough to fold tires in half like that. You might not come back with a jaw. Sorry again man, really i am. :(

07shelbyGT

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, that made me laugh! Damn bro you need to get on the phone quick and get them to send the right Chit to you, then you can send them back there inner tubes. lol

Jim

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i'm speachless... I kind of chuckled, but man im sorry. That sucks. I would really be crawling up someone's ass about now...

EDIT: But if i were you, i wouldnt talk shit to the shaved ape who was strong enough to fold tires in half like that. You might not come back with a jaw. Sorry again man, really i am. :(

Dude, I needed that! hahahaha.. fuckin hell that's funny.

When I saw the tires I thought " how the hell did someone do this". I can not get them popped back out, I tried like hell and almost popped a gonad trying.

I will be calling them in the morning. If no one answers, I have John's cell phone number.

Reaction score
Dude, I needed that! hahahaha.. fuckin hell that's funny.

When I saw the tires I thought " how the hell did someone do this". I can not get them popped back out, I tried like hell and almost popped a gonad trying.

I will be calling them in the morning. If no one answers, I have John's cell phone number.

Seriously though, they probably ship them like that? If there are no dry rot cracks in there it should be fine, but ask them if they ship like that all the time.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Seriously though, they probably ship them like that? If there are no dry rot cracks in there it should be fine, but ask them if they ship like that all the time.

The other set I have gotten from them didnt come monkey fucked and tucked like that.

spedly

forum member
Reaction score
All M&H tires that I've ran have come like that. I've ran through a bunch of sets and never had a problem. They are really soft and really easy to fold. No shaved ape needed. Let them sit unfolded for a day or two and you'll never know the difference.

to get them undone pull up one spot and put your foot in the bead then pull up on with your hands and work around in a circle. If my 140lb scrawny ass can do it anyone should be able too.

Last edited:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score

I couldn't believe my eyes at first, then I nearly pissed my pants reading this!! I guess if that's how they come now, just try and unfold them the way you'd normally dismount a tire but ass backwards. but if there's damage, follow 302s advice on post 9.

Reaction score
All M&H tires that I've ran have come like that. I've ran through a bunch of sets and never had a problem. They are really soft and really easy to fold. No shaved ape needed. Let them sit unfolded for a day or two and you'll never know the difference.

to get them undone pull up one spot and put your foot in the bead then pull up on with your hands and work around in a circle. If my 140lb scrawny ass can do it anyone should be able too.

This post angers the shaved ape.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I just can't see how this is good for the tire. It looks pretty freakin bad to me.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back