March Madness! Smoked or Clear Turn Signals 38.00 Shipped, Rear Markers 28.00 Shipped

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
March Madness has begun!!

Smoked or Clear Turn Signals 38.00 Shipped! Add 5.00 for Amber turn singal bulbs
c13b1bfd.jpg

Led 3rd Brake Light Smoked 50.00 Shipped!!

Smoked or Clear Rear Side Markers 28.00 Shipped!! Add 4.50 for red bulbs

Order Directly off our site-

http://modifymystang.com/shop/catalo...m=ecid%3D33%26

or

Paypal- [email protected]

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just got mine! Thanks for the quick shipment and nice packaging.

68WANABE

Reaction score
Just got mine in, do you guys recommend sealing these or are they good as they are?

HEAVY METAL THUNDER

forum member
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered a set of these from ModifyMyStang and they accidentally sent the smoked when I ordered clear. Well to make a long story short I shot them an email asking how to proceed and literally within less than 5 minutes, they called me to tell me that a new set was on the way and within another minute had a new email confirmation with a new tracking #. This was my first time dealing with MMS and they completely won me over with how quickly and easily they straightened everything out for me. They earned a loyal customer in me. And I'm a good one to have cause the lord knows I blow way too much money on this car lol.

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered a set of these from ModifyMyStang and they accidentally sent the smoked when I ordered clear. Well to make a long story short I shot them an email asking how to proceed and literally within less than 5 minutes, they called me to tell me that a new set was on the way and within another minute had a new email confirmation with a new tracking #. This was my first time dealing with MMS and they completely won me over with how quickly and easily they straightened everything out for me. They earned a loyal customer in me. And I'm a good one to have cause the lord knows I blow way too much money on this car lol.

Thanks for the Kind Words! We try our best!

JP

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back