Mark Luton of MMR sets a new record for Mod Motor powered Mustangs!!

Mach1Marauder

LARGE MEMBER
Reaction score
Well my car has already hit the 700rwhp mark so, we shall see. Should be around 850 this round . For me it should be nice low 10 sec car. LOL!
Darrin at BC was recomended to me awhile back , but at the time I had never heard anything about him. I was talking to him about a 5r55s at the time though.

I trust his transmissions. They've been hanging in quite well for a long time in some of our high HP street cars...800+
We're installing one of his 4R75W in a Rough Nitemare truck that wire transplanting a 5.4 DOHC with a stand alone computer with a 4.0 Whipple.

It should be a fun street truck.:naughty1:

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Careful.....this is like giving ammunition to the snipers. :evillaugh:

i know. I put that in there on purpose.

Most of these organizations are somewhat "national" in that they have their own series at various tracks. If you limit yourself to this holy grail of "national organizing bodies" then you're stuck with the goddamned NHRA and their bungling road show of inept fuktards. These associations are also recognized "sanctioning" bodies by the NHRA as well. You run their series with their rules then you qualify for their records. The majority if them have multiple races in several states so while they might not meet your "national organizing bodies" requirements they are regional and large enough to draw large enough car counts to be legitimate sanctioning bodies.

I hear what your saying. My intention was NMRA, NMCA, ect... would be big enough to be legit certifiers of records.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I just took the time to read the Post from the link.

I was Curious why you said I have NOT forgotten this.

Good-Grief !!!

tigerhonaker
He didn't , he said I haven't forgotten this and is most likely referring to another MMR fucking that is still fresh in his mind .

Dont make me jack up this thread with the big red letters. LOL!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He didn't , he said I haven't forgotten this and is most likely referring to another MMR fucking that is still fresh in his mind .

Dont make me jack up this thread with the big red letters. LOL!

We are on the same Page !!!

Terry

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back