Megasquirt Tuners

05GT3V

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good Megasquirt tuner? I would prefer someone in the northeast, but am not opposed to doing it via email.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I thought the whole point of MegaSquirt was to do it yourself, hence the company's name of "DIYAutoTune."

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

05GT3V

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the tuner advise :thumb:

If it really matters to you, I've done all the installation and the vast majority of the tuning. Unfortunately, my schedule has changed at work and I dont have the time to fine tune what is there, which is the reason why I'm looking for help.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Never seen a S197 chasis tuned with that system, gonna be hard pressed to find one here, IMO

05GT3V

Reaction score
Never seen a S197 chasis tuned with that system, gonna be hard pressed to find one here, IMO

I realize that. But, it appears that there are more tuners on this forum then most and I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Mike Rousch

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I can do it if you brought it to VA, but why the change? The factory system on the S197 is leaps ahead of MS.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I can do it if you brought it to VA, but why the change? The factory system on the S197 is leaps ahead of MS.

This is the reason for my smart-ass answer. The factory computer systems are able to be reflashed by SCT and DiabloSport tuners. Therefore, almost no one has utilized a standalone EMS.

Have you looked into the Ford Racing computers?

05GT3V

Reaction score
Its not for an S197....see my sig. I know this is a S197 forum, but with the amount of people and knowledge, I was hoping someone knows or knows of a tuner that has experince with the Megasquirt.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back