Merry Christmas Mark!

Greg@RET

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
See Mark, told you I would get the pics up for you when I got home lol

After a long uphill battle Chevykiller is running strong. It will go out to the track when they open up in Jan. For those that dont know the car had a 3.4 Whipple that we tuned to a 9.6 in the 1/4 mi. His blower locked up and he decided to step up to twin turbos. We took the car basically down to the shell and started from scratch. RET built a custom twin 67mm turbo kit, Mikes trans th400, 8.8 with 9" ends, manual brakes, manual steering, Big Stuff 3, AMS 1000, Rich Grove longblock, JPC intake, and we made this thing not only make power, but to look like a show car to boot. We also re did the cage properly behind the dash instead of running in front of it.

Couple shots of what the car was down to....
1243057629.jpg

CKTT3V032.jpg

Heres some pictures taken while on the dyno. Notice the HP line before 6500 rpms going straight up before the intake pipe blew off the intake, and the tires started spinning lol We will weld a bracket so that wont happen again. Since its running a oval throttle body thats the only pipe that doesnt have a V-band.
Chevykiller011.jpg

Chevykiller003.jpg

Chevykiller004.jpg

Chevykiller005.jpg

Chevykiller007.jpg

Co2 controlled boost for the most accurate control.
Chevykiller002.jpg

Shot of the intake pipe blown off.
Chevykiller010.jpg

Should be safe lol....
bigstuff.jpg

Videos are currently being uploaded. Mark you really might want to think about some wheelie bars. Your car comes on way more violent then mine. Plus you have more gear, a 3 speed, and way bigger slicks then I could fit in mine. The tune is spot on and we will finish her up at the track....

Greg@RET

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I only have one question ......

Did you shit your pants when that intake pipe blew off ? :roflmao:

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow the line on the graph is a fucken mountain xD

Great job on the car guys, done really really well

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice work guys! Mark - you must be busting to get that thing out on the track!

SonicGT

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
Funny how only the problem threads end up with 5 pages, but when all is well the comments are to a minimum.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think most people are waiting for track videos but that does tend to be correct for the most part.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Thats what I was thinking at first but I saw they are routed in the center under the rear window. I didn't think they would be routed to the brakes that way.
Guess I learned something today

wallace

Reaction score
Funny how only the problem threads end up with 5 pages, but when all is well the comments are to a minimum.
WTF...WTF!!!! LOOK, stop the knob-slobbing. you see a few pics and declare "all-is-well", shit he's been a this stage the duration of the car. cause it seems he can't run from "here" to "yonder" w/out the wheels falling-off. i got a damn mag sitt'n here chocked full of miss info. now i'd like to see the dude make it, butt hell pics are no prof. of that. he has tons of cool pics. i declare this "NO JOCK RIDING THREAD"... F'it. let the chips fall where they may.

HAMMER OF THE GODS...

Back