Mickey Thompson bias ply ET streets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotrodder

forum member
Reaction score
Two passes on these only. They're pretty much brand new. Mounted to OEM mustang 17" wheels.

26x11.5-17

Shipping can be arranged at buyers expense. Located outside Chicago, IL

450$ or best offer.

23ad0fec1c21aa9ab643a6de9d5f05e5.jpg

607e9cc39e8bf71db52f094aa6897229.jpg

fb1dd6f6fbae283949e6bfd7e935d709.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
please update pictures in line with classified rule sticky

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
glws!

these tires hook - shame they've been discontinued by M/T. I ran a set of 17" et street bias ply on OEM wheels and they worked very well (best 60' with them before I knew what I was doing was 1.68).

12apr2014_nvmc_test-and-tune_zps9be1ae5e.jpg

Hotrodder

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure on shipping.

Lindertw, you are the reason I bought these. They worked very well. Great tires. I just decided not to race my mustang anymore. I plan to get a track car at some point but not in the near future.

Watched a camaro crash and destroy itself and a BMW last time at the track and it got me thinking. I got married in this car so I don't think a 12 sec pass is worth risking someone wrecking me out with no insurance to rely on.

Hotrodder

forum member
Reaction score
It's my username. It's the correct date. They're my wheels/tires. Did you guys have a question or what's your point? Would you like me to go take a pic right now of them? Or maybe you'd like to make an offer? Or maybe you'd like to keep your comments to yourselves?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's my username. It's the correct date. They're my wheels/tires. Did you guys have a question or what's your point? Would you like me to go take a pic right now of them? Or maybe you'd like to make an offer? Or maybe you'd like to keep your comments to yourselves?

or maybe they are trying to explain to you that you're not following the posting rules

2. In the pic, your screen name must be written on paper and laying with the item being sold and date, so we know it is YOUR item and not someone elses pic you are trying to use as your own.

Bruce was patient and did not remove your posting, nor have I, so maybe bank down the attitude.

Last edited:

Hotrodder

forum member
Reaction score
Are those better pictures? Are they ok? Maybe the lighting is off? Can I just sell these now or did you guys want to comment more on the photos?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
those are fine, thank you for updating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back