Minnesota & Wisconsin, get together?

madrussian

T-101
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm currently located 30 min north of Minneapolis and want to see how many people on here are from MN or Wisconsin. Thinking of a get together of some sort, I know there is cars & coffee first saturday of every month where few cobras and maybe a GT will pop up every now and then, but there is no other place that I know of that is mustang specific. So if you in the above mentioned area post something here and maybe we will all get together at one point and cruise. My mustang is still in works, however here is a pic of what it looks like overall
473fc926-c702-6356.jpg

473fc926-c719-82d5.jpg

473fc926-c735-b767.jpg

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Looks good! I'm always up for a gtg if I'm not working or the girl doesn't have other plans for us.

Zrxpilot

forum member
Reaction score
Your in my neck of the woods. Lindstrom/Taylors falls here. Live on a farm with lots of room. Could meet there or Taylors falls and do a drive fromTaylors falls to Stillwater to Redwing...

Could even have a bash at the house afterwards. Pretty hard to get in any trouble out there.

Cars looking great btw. Have a stock grille with the fogs if your interested.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
do you drive around with no grill? if so, why?

TimMcc

Reaction score
I run with a bunch of guys with mustangs and am always happy to meet new people. Just got my 11 put back together as well.

If I'm around I would come out. I'm currently in Andover, but moving into my house in East Bethel in August.

madrussian

T-101
Reaction score
do you drive around with no grill? if so, why?

Not really driving it around much, that's a pic of it as I put it back together, there are still a lot of little things left, like grill (both upper and lower), fog lights brackets made, smaller fogs mount made, do yeah

madrussian

T-101
Reaction score
I run with a bunch of guys with mustangs and am always happy to meet new people. Just got my 11 put back together as well.

If I'm around I would come out. I'm currently in Andover, but moving into my house in East Bethel in August.

Oh man cool, my car sits at Andover wheel and frame right now for front and rear alignment + rear tire mount and balance, hope those 315s are going to fit my 10" boss 336's

TimMcc

Reaction score
Oh man cool, my car sits at Andover wheel and frame right now for front and rear alignment + rear tire mount and balance, hope those 315s are going to fit my 10" boss 336's

Mine needs to go there for an alignment actually. I was just at APS in Shakopee yesterday, put it on the dyno. Was fun.

I have 285's on my car now, gonna jump up to a 305 Nitto dr.

madrussian

T-101
Reaction score
Mine needs to go there for an alignment actually. I was just at APS in Shakopee yesterday, put it on the dyno. Was fun.

Yeah my 315's do rub on the fender a bit, I guess I have to roll the fender a bit. Guys do decent work although It took them twice to align my rear end....

madrussian

T-101
Reaction score

Oh yeah and it's still off about 1/8th or so....be back there on Monday with complaint

madrussian

T-101
Reaction score
I think this weekend is a no go, if weather permits then probably next weekend. I got couple of friends that want to get to track as well, just need to figure out what track and time line

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back