MIR Track Rental on Friday, 4/18/14 - SAVE THE DATE!

rayS197

Reaction score
I've might have missed it, but can we pay at the gate? I won't know until a couple days prior if I can make this or not.
ARRGG!!! Hoping you will show. To further entice you, Ill bring a few packages our weakness to enjoy after lunch or we can snack on them all day. You know what Im talking about. LOL!!

Last edited:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lol!! I'll be packing my food for the entire day, that's for sure.

I am 95% sure I'm coming :)

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be a no go for this. Found out today that I have to work. Bummer.....

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Reaction score
As of this AM, we have 26 from MACA, 18 from Facebook, and 9 from here. In addition to these 53, we are expecting customers from JPC, BG Racing, Maryland Performance, B.A. Performance, and racers competing at the NMRA Ford Nationals at MIR 5/2-5/4.

I am confirming professional video and photographer. Add Famous Dave's BBQ and this is going to be the rental to remember!!

Ben

:rockon:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Reaction score
I have received a number of inquiries about track prep. I have confirmed with MIR that we are prepping both lanes to 330 feet. Additionally, the entire track is in great shape from last weeks "Door Wars" event. Nice cool temps and no rain will give you a great opportunity for a new personal-best!

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Reaction score
As far as I know, the prep for both lanes is good for radials but only to 330 feet. I told him that we are not expecting any super high power slick cars. He said the entire track was prepped for last weekend and is still in very good shape if you are wondering about conditions beyond 330.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Reaction score
This is the DA calculator based on Friday's forecast at MIR at 11 AM.

attachment.php

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Reaction score
We are going to have great weather and low DA!

I am loaded up and looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

MIR's Jason Miller will be running his GT500 with us so I know the track will be good! :)

rayS197

Reaction score
nice runs today Ray, enjoyed catching up as well. see you early May
Thanks Charlie!! Enjoyed the conversations. See you in two weeks. We are staying for the entire three days. Ill have my Scooter. LOL!!!! Scooter Haters---want to own one after they ride it. LOL!!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back