More incredible American Muscle customer service!

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
I recently had an issue where two of my TPMS sensors went bad on a tire/wheel kit I bought in February last year from Americanmuscle.com. These things are supposed to last a lot longer but when the warning light came on and my programmer didn't work on two wheels, I knew they went bad. Went to America's Tire to have them replaced, 130 bucks for both. I wasn't very happy with this, and sent a picture of the receipt to American Muscle for them to handle it. The original rep wanted me to send the old units in and get a replacement. Unfortunately the old ones were tossed in the garbage and the new ones were already on. I explained the situation to AMAlexLazarus through PM's on here, and he credited my VISA card the 130 bucks no questions asked. This is what I would call above and beyond! Just another reason to keep buying stuff there. More suspension stuff and a new clutch comes next for me, then it's time for a CJ

:everything:

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Alex really seems to be a stand up guy! I'm pretty happy with him.

Marshal

30MM @70/s
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear they stood behind them. I have one that was DOA that I haven't gotten around to tackling yet, my Stang spends most of its time in my garage. Gonna have to see what solution they have to offer.

Seems like their customer service is top notch so I'm sure they will take care of mine too.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
American muscle has taken care of me on more than one occasion. You just can't beat their customer service. Outstanding company to do business with.

ChewyR

forum member
Reaction score
I will buy from AM again, but I submitted a semi negative review that was completely truthful about some wheels I had bought from them, they never posted it. For this reason I don't think they are completely trustworthy.If they are suppressing negative reviews it is skewing the actual customer perception or a given product. Liars.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
? Are you saying that TPMS failing is bullshit, or that Alex helping a dude out is bullshit?

Either way, Alex is the man. He's the kind of rep companies hope for when they have a position open.

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
I think he is saying his 6 posts in over a year of membership is what is 'bullshit'.

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
Alex Lazarus and Will Levantovsky are both awesome from American Muscle. They really do the above and beyond with customer service. They don't just give great customer service in terms of a pending sale transaction; but even after transaction which makes me want to be a return customer; even when their competition may have an item at the same price.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back