Mustang fights back!

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Currently doing my turbo build / cutting on the car... Cutting wheel snapped off got me good ...I cut the car, it cut back ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364778075.576813.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364778085.340233.jpg

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
I got lucky with mine. Didn't break the skin but got close. Have a nice vein right there so it could've been bad. Your injury is way cooler. ;)

LsrBHzN.jpg

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
It bit you back good. I've had a few cut off wheels explode but I was unscathed.

r.barn

forum member
Reaction score
I've had a two handed industrial grinder get wrapped up in my t-shirt once. Came about a knats ass away from burying it into my stomach.
Bad luck there, I've broken some cut off wheels before but the pieces always went flying off who knows where.

Looks like you probably need some stitches with that much blood.

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It actually is just a long medium size cut they don't think it hit anything since its under control now

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Jacks folding and cars almost falling on a member, and you look like Charles Manson just paid you a visit!!!!

You guys be careful out there sheesh!!!!

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No - that was like the most blood - it stopped pretty quick once i got pressure on it

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I should be laughing but damn that is funny. I can almost see it lol.

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! Yeah - urgency was key - got squared away with staples on it since it really wasnt to deep - got to watch the finale of walking dead with the nurse!

bradleyem

forum member
Reaction score
I almost had my face Freddie Krugered by a cheap China freight angle grinder. I was cutting the IFS off from a Toyota Tacoma for a solid axle swap and the cutoff wheel got bound up. The grinder flew out of my hands, and the pos HF unit had a locking on/off switch instead of a paddle switch, so it didn't shut off and went bouncing around nearly getting my face and hands...once I got it stopped, I cut the cord off, threw it in the trash, and went and got a good angle grinder.

Next we'll hear that Darrin lost control if his DA and got an unintentional mani/pedi :-D

Sent from my Verizon HTC Droid DNA with Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back