Mustangs Unlimited Spring Pony Roundup, March 12

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Just wanted to remind you guys of the big spring show at Mustangs Unlimited. There were over 150 Stangs there last year! I plan on getting there around 11:30 or so. Any body else going???

33rd Annual Spring Pony Roundup March 12, 2011
10 AM -4 PM Sponsored by the NEGA Mustang Club Registration
10 PM –12 Noon (vehicle entry fee: $15) Awards: 4PM.
For more information, please contact: Dave Osborn 770-586-0338
Car Show is open to all year Mustangs and Ford Powered/Bodied vehicles.

Mustangs Unlimited 2505 Newpoint Pkwy
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
1-888-229-2929

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
:gay:Thats sounds extremely gay........... so i guess ill go with you, you know, just for emotional support and as a friend..............:crazy:

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Justin, don't be hatin just cause you got a jacked up rear bumper cover and tail lights! :roflmao:

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Justin, don't be hatin just cause you got a jacked up rear bumper cover and tail lights! :roflmao:

I wouldnt be so self conscience if i at least had a good lookin front end!! I neeeeeed a splitter in the worse way and at least redo those tails but i cant unless i got some other tails to use temporarily........... ohhh the joys of a daily!

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Going to be iffy for me on this one, will know more by the end of week!

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Just wanted to bump this to the top and remind everyone! If you plan on attending a show this year, this should be the one. I have been to this show a few times throughout the past 5 or 6 years and there is always a HUGE turnout. Several of us(Keeno, Justins197, Bullitt274, and a couple guys from another forum) are planning on meeting at the Varsity around 10:30 and then cruising up there. That should put us there around 11:15-11:30. Post up if you are attending or meeting us there so we don't leave anyone! Hope to see some of you guys there!

Daniel

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
Just wanted to bump this to the top and remind everyone! If you plan on attending a show this year, this should be the one. I have been to this show a few times throughout the past 5 or 6 years and there is always a HUGE turnout. Several of us(Keeno, Justins197, Bullitt274, and a couple guys from another forum) are planning on meeting at the Varsity around 10:30 and then cruising up there. That should put us there around 11:15-11:30. Post up if you are attending or meeting us there so we don't leave anyone! Hope to see some of you guys there!

Daniel

you can count me in. I can meet at varsity.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Oh yeah, is your wife still going saturday? Mine is going.

Yeah, she should be coming with me. She had some cosmetic surgery done yesterday. She said as long as she is feeling okay she wants to go.

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
I'll hit you up when I get home Sat morning. If she doesnt feel like going, mine probably wont go...lol.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Getting off work today at noon. Going to try and cram getting all my track prep done for next Thursday, this afternoon, with a shop so I can make it with you guys in the morning!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back