My 2010 GT500

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Badass ride brotha. Drive it like you stole it. Ya only live once.

"DILUSI" (drive it like you stole it.....maybe the personalized lic plate?)
congrats and enjoy!

Looks great!

I have to wonder this same thing. I remember the dealer telling me to take it easy on the car at first. I didn't listen to well and beat the piss out of it. No complaints thus far and the car is running great!

I hope someone can chime in...........

Again, kudos on the new purchase!
Thanks!

Sweet ride, happy motoring.

If ur gonna keep it stock, atleast get a programmer for it. You can flash back and forth without voiding the warranty. Get strickly to dyno it and load a nice tune for her and if you ever have a problem just swap to stock and your good. Personally I would mildly mod it and keep my stock parts just incase I run into any problems.

Yeah...but each time I swapped the tune back and forth on my GT/CS, it would blow a fuse...literally...I may just wanna keep it stock....

Nice brotha! I'm really digging the black! C'mon....tune....pulley swap.....lol, it will never be the end, again!

Maybe after a couple of years...the wife would literally cut my balls off if I go spending $4k on this thing after I said I would keep it stock...

I bet you do love that thing! If I had one.. I could never get out of it.. I would sleep in it.. camp outside beside it just so I can stare it all night in disbelief that I actually had one. I would have to wear a bib to keep the drool from hitting the seats.. ;)

lol.. j/k

Really nice car!!

Not so far from a joke...I'm in Spain on business after only had the car for 2 days, and I really miss my wife and kids, but I also miss driving/smelling/listening to/feeling the torque of this baby!! :(

bad @ss ride

Congrats on the new ride.

Thanks

congrats man, so I take it you traded the pw cs? That car looks sharp with them wheels, and tinted windows would really set it off. ;)

yep, they gave me $16k (which meant $17k with the trade-in tax effect)....some SOB is going to get a nice GT/CS with 4.10s, H&R rear sway bar, and CHE adj panhard bar, GT500 wheels and a GT500 spoiler...

Congrats on the GT500! Dont ya just love the electronics package.Ive got it in my '10 GT.Try saying,"im hungry" to it and the list of restaurants will come up.Just one of the shortcuts i found.I also love the fact that i never have to take my cell out of my pocket.It syncs up as soon as you start the car....Oh...and the weather radar.....I could go on and on......
YES!! I do!

Lookin good

congrats.

beautiful GT500!! Congrats!!!! Love it stripeless too

looks good!

Thanks! I'll post a dyno-curve as soon as I have 2500 miles on it and I can take it to Strictly for a pass...so we can see if these things really make the 459 rwhp they're supposed to make...and Oh BTW I already got a ticket in it on Sunday morning before I left on my trip!!! 75 in a 55....good thing he didn't see me earlier... :moon:

Last edited:

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
Wow! I swore off black cars years ago, but these '10+ gt500's NEED to be black. Absolutely sinister lookin.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back