My new 2012 5.0 arrived today!

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
damn thats going to look so good! wish these were out when I got the dritfs, nothing against the drifts but the AM wheels are cleaner looking

MUSTANG GUY

forum member
Reaction score
damn thats going to look so good! wish these were out when I got the dritfs, nothing against the drifts but the AM wheels are cleaner looking

Thanks.
I almost got the Drifts but I've always been a big fan of gunmetal rims.
Let me take this oppertunity to whore out my 04 Cobra from a few years back. I sold it just before buying the 5.0

b371aa64.jpg

MUSTANG GUY

forum member
Reaction score
I took advantage of the awesome weather were having today and did alot of progress on the car.

First started by swapping the rims on and then installed the Borla S type axleback.

2bf8e154.jpg

Fitted the new no drill front plate bracket.

7887c5d1.jpg

472f31a1.jpg

Stock vs Borla

bfd3aef9.jpg

05d888ac.jpg

7dde7cc7.jpg

16097f19.jpg

PS don't mind the rear parking lights being out. I'm tinting them

Last edited:

MUSTANG GUY

forum member
Reaction score
New rims on. I'll have the new suspension in this month is the weather stays this way lol

e22171cd.jpg

780f8d0b.jpg

759e7866.jpg

dc7b8105.jpg

2b89cd6c.jpg

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt get an orx, unless you plan on getting a tune anyways. Car looks great and sounds good too. I really like those wheels.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
looks great. the new wheels are very nice.

i have a quick question. i see you got the borla axleback. would you say its worth it to get the axleback or the complete catback system?

MUSTANG GUY

forum member
Reaction score
man you guys are getting pretty abnormaly nice weather down there too hey?

Yeah, it's been a very mild winter, hardly any snow. I love it

I wouldnt get an orx, unless you plan on getting a tune anyways. Car looks great and sounds good too. I really like those wheels.

I'll be taking it to Lidio's in the spring anyway after a JLT CAI and custom tune

MUSTANG GUY

forum member
Reaction score
looks great. the new wheels are very nice.

i have a quick question. i see you got the borla axleback. would you say its worth it to get the axleback or the complete catback system?

IMO I would just get the axleback. The drivers side over the axle pipe is crush bent a little bad but it's somewhat of a tight area and have a feeling with bigger over the axle tubes you might get some hiring and running untill it's adjusted a few times but someone else who's done it can chime in on that

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
IMO I would just get the axleback. The drivers side over the axle pipe is crush bent a little bad but it's somewhat of a tight area and have a feeling with bigger over the axle tubes you might get some hiring and running untill it's adjusted a few times but someone else who's done it can chime in on that

thanks for the input. lets see what route my brother wants to go with.

MUSTANG GUY

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you had some trouble with the Borlas, I've heard mixed reviews in regards to the Catback system.

Thanks!
I haven't had any issues with them. I'm totaly happy, just undecided weather I still want to go with an off road X or not

MUSTANG GUY

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

Roush sideskirts and suspension install is next!

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
looks so good with that wheel setup! gonna look even better when lowered, and I gotta say I looooooove your old Cobra, till this day I want one so bad

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back