My NEW House

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Well , it is new to me anyway . Parents moved to San antonio a few months ago so took over payments , garbage , sewage , electric , water , internet , cable . I like it . Going in the Air Force in the beginning of next year , going to split the bills with a friend and just keep everything here .

House , about 1800 SQFT
mycasawithalittlesnow.jpg

My office = )
firedept021.jpg

New bed and tables , Master bedroom
updatedtime042.jpg

Living room , work in progress
updatedtime046.jpg

Mustang in garage , have all my tools , he still has a few loads of stuff to pick up
ihaveagarage006.jpg

First time a car was in it and not junk in like 10 years
ihaveagarage007.jpg

Will be super clean in a few weeks
ihaveagarage005.jpg

More to come !

Last edited:

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
congrats man. nothing better than being able to relax in your own place. I'm still working on finishing up my garage so I can finally park my mustang in it.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
congrats man. nothing better than being able to relax in your own place. I'm still working on finishing up my garage so I can finally park my mustang in it.

Its awesome , cut out a lot of my mustang $$$$$:thud:

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I know what you mean man. my house cut off all of my mustang cash but that was by choice. priorities change on a move like that but it's all worth it at the end of the day. next week my car will be completely back to stock except for my longtubes and exterior mods go but I've never been happier in life. I even have a coworker wanting to buy my car come October that I'm contemplating on selling him.

Joe Wicked

forum member
Reaction score
Nothing like owning your own place. What are you going into the Air Force to do? My step son is a Crew Chief on F22 Raptors.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I know what you mean man. my house cut off all of my mustang cash but that was by choice. priorities change on a move like that but it's all worth it at the end of the day. next week my car will be completely back to stock except for my longtubes and exterior mods go but I've never been happier in life. I even have a coworker wanting to buy my car come October that I'm contemplating on selling him.

I know what you mean man ! Its a lot of fun being ablt to just come home and sprawl out and chill . Like now just laying on the couch surfing the pages ......:beerdrink: Just finished working out @ 24 .

Nothing like owning your own place. What are you going into the Air Force to do? My step son is a Crew Chief on F22 Raptors.

Security forces , me and Clifton my friend are going in March . :beerchug2:
Thats awesome that your son is in !

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
having your own place takes some free time away from you also. I had been out of the gym for about 2-3 months and just started back up at 24 this week. going to hit it hard for two more weeks before starting up on my supplements again.

ScottsVaporGT

Reaction score
Cant wait to have that feeling that you two have. Although I wont have a house quite yet I am in the process of moving to Miami, and have found a really nice apt until I decide if I like the area or not. Its the first time I will be on my own so I guess that will be nice....but I have found out that growing up is a bitch, and relying on my parents is over! lol

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
having your own place takes some free time away from you also. I had been out of the gym for about 2-3 months and just started back up at 24 this week. going to hit it hard for two more weeks before starting up on my supplements again.

I love working out . 7 days a week / twice a day .
But then again I do work for 24 haha .

Cant wait to have that feeling that you two have. Although I wont have a house quite yet I am in the process of moving to Miami, and have found a really nice apt until I decide if I like the area or not. Its the first time I will be on my own so I guess that will be nice....but I have found out that growing up is a bitch, and relying on my parents is over! lol

Bro its a great feeling , even a apt .
I lived in Cali for a year after i graduated in 07' , it was amazing but way more exspensive .

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
What part of SA? I'm from there

No clue . I live near Dallas but parents live in SA . I have not seen their house . Moved for the reason my mom is human resources director for the new kohles distribution center there .

what do you do there? personal trainer?

Both PT and memberships , memb. currently . good $ if you work hard . Thats IFFFFFF................

Joe Wicked

forum member
Reaction score
Cool. That is some serious training that gives you a lot of options when you get out. I know 5 people who joined the different branches as Security/MP. 1 is now Secret Service, 1 is FBI, 2 are Police officers and 1 is a private detective.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Cool. That is some serious training that gives you a lot of options when you get out. I know 5 people who joined the different branches as Security/MP. 1 is now Secret Service, 1 is FBI, 2 are Police officers and 1 is a private detective.

Hell ya man , that is awesome !

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
cool man. I looked into getting certified as a PT. didn't know where to go though and what was good. I wanted to do that as a second job. where'd you get certified?

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
Wait, so you aren't going to live there anymore when you join the air force and just keep paying the bills?

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
cool man. I looked into getting certified as a PT. didn't know where to go though and what was good. I wanted to do that as a second job. where'd you get certified?

NASM is $500 for test and book , but its #1

Looks good mane.

Thanks bud !

Wait, so you aren't going to live there anymore when you join the air force and just keep paying the bills?

Ya i am going to let my friend whos going in with me keep all his stuff here to and we will just split the bills .

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back