Need help dealing with vendors/shops.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah everyone seems to be real happy with the work that comes out of JDM, Livernoise, and PMP. I am looking forward to this next phase with this car.

Just buy the short block form Livernois or JDM and have PMP install it!

gijosh28

Bad Penny
Reaction score
Yeah I think thats the way to go too Matt. I hope this turbo kit pans out for the motor too. I guess well see what Kevin and Josh can do.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would do as Peter suggests! PMP is about a 3 hour drive from you. I am sure some of the guys from the club would be willing to trailer your car there. I don't think Kevin will build an engine but he sure can do the swap! I don't know how many cars he has lined up ready to go now, but I did everything over email with him and Josh and they did great work, and ordered all the parts for me.

I wish other companies would do more via email, I usually don't have time during their working hours to be on the phone for very long. I have sent out emails to several companies in the last two weeks with not much luck as far a response. I think it's funny, I am about to spend between $10-15,000 on an engine and installation and only one company is willing to respond wih prices. :tdown:

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
Just buy the short block form Livernois or JDM and have PMP install it!

I think the big seller for me and my shop was the fact that they built the short block, if I ever had an issue they did it so they knew exactly what was up. Good luck with your PMP experience man should be a lot of fun!

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
We offer enclosed pick up and delivery services.

Here is a shot I took in the shop from last week. Three of these cars were picked up by us from Florida, Maryland, and New York. (I know they aren't Mustangs, but it was like G8 week last week)

IMG_5555.jpg

If interested, send me a pm and I'll get you with the appropriate people within our company to make this happen.

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

gijosh28

Bad Penny
Reaction score
Hey Rick,

I sent the email out to four shops. Livernois, JDM, PMP, and MPH. I sent yours out first on Wednesday 11 March at about 10:50am your time. I added a couple things from that first email though. Can I send it again directly to you? What happens if the car has a problem after it gets back to me? Do I have to pay to ship it back and forth from you a second time?

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Josh,

You'll want to sent it to Andy, as he quotes and schedules the shop jobs. His email is [email protected] or you can call him at 313-561-5500 ex. 1301.

We stand behind our work 100%, so if you have an issue and it's related to the work we did, we will make things right. It's very rare for us to have a car come back (unless they want to upgrade more parts) however we are human so there is always that chance. We do however make sure to check and re-check all work, then after the car comes off the dyno we road test it just to insure that it is perfect before it leaves our facility.

Thank you

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back