New AM center caps and PAC audio interface

bcb06gt

Reaction score
I have a brand new set of American Muscle center caps for sale. They were never used on the wheels as I took them off when the rims were delivered. Price lowered to $30 shipped for the set but please gift the PayPal.

PAC audio sold.

Located in the New Orleans area.
sa2yge8y.jpg
adabejeh.jpg
ta5u8aja.jpg

Last edited:

daveg

3v n00b
Reaction score
I am interested in the audio interface. Will it allow the factory head unit to control the ipod? I have the shaker 1000 and the car is an 05. I read somewhere that it does. I would just like some confirmation.

bcb06gt

Reaction score
This interface does NOT allow control of the ipod/Iphone from the head unit. There is a version that does. That version uses a cable that has mini-din connector at the unit and the 30-pin apple connector on the other end. This unit uses the analog rca connectors which allow for a rca to 3.5mm aux cable to be used to play music from any device instead of the cable that I have.

daveg

3v n00b
Reaction score
Ok. I am holding out for the other style. If I dont find one by the time my car gets back from paint I will revisit this thread.

Thanks in advance.

bcb06gt

Reaction score
Ok. I am holding out for the other style. If I dont find one by the time my car gets back from paint I will revisit this thread.

Thanks in advance.

The info I gave was for the 30pin connector. I am not sure if the controls work on the newer phones with the adapter (30 pin to lightning).

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I might take those center caps. Is there anyway you could get us a pic of the back of them and tell me the Dia of the hole they fit. I'm looking for some 2.5"

bcb06gt

Reaction score
I might take those center caps. Is there anyway you could get us a pic of the back of them and tell me the Dia of the hole they fit. I'm looking for some 2.5"

Will get the pic later this evening when I get home from work. I believe they are 2.5"

Murphy

Ford Family Member
Reaction score
I'd do $30 shipped on the PAC unit. PM me payment info if you accept the offer. Thanks, Ron

bcb06gt

Reaction score
Lowered price of new center caps to $30 but would like the PayPal as gift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phorty

forum member
Reaction score
Just curious, what caps fit to replace these? I want to swap caps on my American Muscle wheels.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back