new best at super stallions

cruzing2much

forum member
Reaction score
Here is some video of my license passes at cecil yesterday. the car was hot lapped most of the day just to make sure i would get all 6 runs in. there are some 60' runs,1000' runs and finally 1/4 runs. also a quick video of my white 5.0 still haven't gotten a chance to change out the gear in it. the 4:10's are way to much for the car with the whipple and it keeps blowing through the shifts. It was nice seeing and meeting everybody there. Also want to thank evolution performance for building two incredible cars and supporting them also thank jon lund for tuning both these cars.

Last edited:

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Nice Job Chris! I was sitting in the lanes watching this pass, you worked hard for it bro! Great job and awsome video footage!

Your 2011 is very nice too.

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice passes. Now get that thing in the .80s so you can move up!!!! LOL
This Saturday will be the day!!!

xAeons

forum member
Reaction score
thats a GT/CS right? How did you put the 5.0 emblem on? Adhesive? And removed the stripe obviously..

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
Nice runs,

How were your IATs after running back to back with that a/w IC? I'm going have that cooler installed this winter.

cruzing2much

forum member
Reaction score
thats a GT/CS right? How did you put the 5.0 emblem on? Adhesive? And removed the stripe obviously..

you have to trim off the alighnment tabs off the 5.0 badge because our fenders don't have the holes in them and as far as putting them on they have a adhesive tape on the.

Nice runs,

How were your IATs after running back to back with that a/w IC? I'm going have that cooler installed this winter.

hot lapped the car 4 runs and only iced it once in the begining and ran fine never pulled timing didn;t get a chance to log it for exact temps but this is the best move i've made with this car. I usually turn on the intercooler coming out of the burnout box and turn it off as soon as i cross the line at the end. as i hot lap this car often!!

Last edited by a moderator:

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
I was planning on going this Saturday, I saw they have a 9AM open test/tune.. if u guys are going ill see ya there, ill also check delvallos siite later on... do u gotta pre-pay for delvallo....?

Brandon

Sent from my Droid

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back