New engine build

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Congrats Lito. Would you recommend the 4.30 vs 4.10?

Edit: I remembered you have a T56 so it probably wouldn't correlate

Last edited:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome Lito! Makes me want to do that to my car. But I do kind of like my Saleen S/C. Your car is a beast though, 405 NA through 4:30 gears is impressive to say the least.

lito

forum member
Reaction score
That's freaking awesome man!

Thanks and yes it is! lol.

Congrats Lito. Would you recommend the 4.30 vs 4.10?

Edit: I remembered you have a T56 so it probably wouldn't correlate

I have a 0.54 6th so it will cruise awesome still won't do it on a 3650 but that is me.

Awesome man! glad you are getting to enjoy it a little! LOVE that Fore cover btw.

When you coming back to the USA?????

Thanks!, no plans for now, getting tickets here have became a nightmare really want to make it this year, lets see. Want to see your car running!

Thats awesome Lito! Makes me want to do that to my car. But I do kind of like my Saleen S/C. Your car is a beast though, 405 NA through 4:30 gears is impressive to say the least.

If I had an SC I would not do it, tired of the turbo issues wanted to do something weird and it has been awesome so far, hope it stays together.

For some reason I have not analyzed yet, my dyno won't vary with gearing, I've tested once with a 6060 car and had three overlaid power/torque lines in 3, 4 and 5th. Should look into this, maybe is the drumless model? don't know.

lito

forum member
Reaction score
Only with the left internal cap holding bolt, we grounded it down enough and used a double nut to torque it down (does not have the allen section anymore) but is good now. The actual cover do not touch the PHB.

lito

forum member
Reaction score
So far so good, just switched to valvoline VR-1 synthetic and made about 1500 miles on it, most of them at WOT, no issues so far.

BTW, opened the 2nd oil filter and no brass/bearing residue on it so maybe it will live.

Last edited:

lito

forum member
Reaction score
New headers arrived today. ARH 1 3/4" & 3", let's see what happens.

990832d3bc5d49440eaa014ede0a5fad.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk

travelers

Reaction score
I'm betting on a few skinned knuckles and thrown tools.:whistle1:

I don't know about that on a early S197. Mine went on fairly easy on jack stands.

Now the 2011 was a whole different situation, that was a ball buster and on a lift.

Both were ARHs

lito

forum member
Reaction score
I would say the 05-09 are the easiest mustangs to work on, new edge's were tight and '15 are back being tight.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back