new england winter drivers!

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
im gonna be picking up my mustang within the next week, and i was just wondering who here drives there mustang as a DD through the winter months?, how bad is driving in the snow with these things?

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
lol how bad!??, i used to have a 1989 LX i drove in the winter just fine with alottt of mods, my daily commute is like a mile to work, so i dont think it would be that bad

Chris B.

forum member
Reaction score
im gonna be picking up my mustang within the next week, and i was just wondering who here drives there mustang as a DD through the winter months?, how bad is driving in the snow with these things?

I bought a spare set of wheels and snow tires for mine and I drive it in the winter. No major issues so far.

DraggnRoush

Jimi Hendrix Blues
Reaction score
I have a 2005 V6 Mustang that's my daily driver & in Winter, I put a GOOD set of snow tires (Michelin X-ICE) on it & it drives just FINE! I think any more than 200 RWHP would make driving in the New England Winter very challenging... hence the V6!

dagamore

Poor Driver mod
Reaction score
I drive my 09 GT in the winter here in germany, often in the rain/snow with a good set of winter tires and a light throttle you should be fine. I do put in ~100lbs of weight in the back end but thats me.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back