new from s.c.

Styre

It Happens
Reaction score
I've been looking around on here for awhile. Just became a member and thought I'd say hello. I have learned alot in the few weeks I've been on here. I hope to make my car as bad as some of the ones I've seen on here. This is my first mustang. I've built hondas and mazdas, I built a 302 chop top Pinto. I wish that I would have got a mustang sooner. Anyways, is there anyone on here from South Carolina or south of North Carolina?

Attachments

• CIMG3463.jpg
    CIMG3463.jpg
    562.7 KB · Views: 12
  • CIMG3464.jpg
    CIMG3464.jpg
    540.7 KB · Views: 11

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've been looking around on here for awhile. Just became a member and thought I'd say hello. I have learned alot in the few weeks I've been on here. I hope to make my car as bad as some of the ones I've seen on here. This is my first mustang. I've built hondas and mazdas, I built a 302 chop top Pinto. I wish that I would have got a mustang sooner. Anyways, is there anyone on here from South Carolina or south of North Carolina?

Welcome. Nice to see you posting up. I built five V8 Pintos from 1976-1979! I put 1 302 and four 351's. two of them were 351 C's.... they all MOVED!

Check out this section of the forum:
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

again, Welcome to the best Mustang board.

Styre

It Happens
Reaction score
yeah, we raced dirt track cars. That turned me on to the 302 pinto. It was fun. I never got it to show car level but it was an adventure.

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
Welcome!

I'm from Carolina, Aiken actually, but I now reside in Tampa. My family all live in Aiken, Warrenville, and Monetta. Where is Lancaster in relation?

What are your plans for your ride?

Styre

It Happens
Reaction score
Lancaster is 35 miles south of Charlotte N.C. I lowerwd it and put on a set of staggered 19" wheels. I plan on x-pipe shortie headers, cai,tune,and maybe some nitrous

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
Lancaster is 35 miles south of Charlotte N.C. I lowerwd it and put on a set of staggered 19" wheels. I plan on x-pipe shortie headers, cai,tune,and maybe some nitrous

Beautiful Country!

Welcome again to the site. You'll find it very informative and can find a lot of good deals here with the members and the vendors!

StangMahn

They call me...Big Dave
Reaction score
welcome to the site, from someone pretty new myself. I'm a fellow Carolinian.

Love those wheels!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back