New from WA

5.Blow

Do you even lift?
Reaction score
Welcome! Do you miss your "terminator"?

I currently have a very highly modified '04 Cobra, and have recently been looking into an '11 - '12 GT/CS.

Enjoy your stay at S197Forum!

I do miss the Cobra. The instant torque was real fun. I would say stock to stock, they are very close speed wise.

However, the CS is a big step up in comfort, ride quality, and ease of driving. Driving the Cobra was a workout, especially on longer drives. I still would like to buy one with a TT setup. Anyway, you wont regret buying a 5.0. The motor likes to wind up and it makes some good power with simple bolt ons. Cant go wrong either way.

5.Blow

Do you even lift?
Reaction score
I am back. Just bought a 13 GT A6 Ignot Silver. Premium of course.

Modds are arriving today from the postman! :)

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Haha! Gone for a year and comes back to the same intro thread! J/K man.

Congrats on the new ride, but what happened to the GT/CS?

5.Blow

Do you even lift?
Reaction score
I sold the GT/CS last year. Had a baby on the way so I had to keep an eye on my wallet.

Doing better financially now and I needed the 5.0 back in my life. Cant wait until it stops raining here.

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
it looks wet for a little longer here man, a few sunny days here and there, but summer looks like it'll be great.
what have you ordered for the new car?

5.Blow

Do you even lift?
Reaction score
it looks wet for a little longer here man, a few sunny days here and there, but summer looks like it'll be great.
what have you ordered for the new car?

Got Kooks AB, X4 Tuner with Bama tune, S&R Springs, Camber Bolts, Panhard Bar, Roush Lip, 3.31 Ford Racing Gears with the install kit, Upper and Lower Grille.

Already got the Kooks AB and Tune on the car. I am trying to get the rest of it done in the next few weeks.

I know, I know the 3.31's won't make any difference N/A but my plans for next year are Paxton and from what I've seen, they are good gears for an Auto.

Welcome to the NW.

Where's the pics?

I am just as guilty. Still trying to load pics to post.

I have to wash it this weekend and hopefully its still sunny enough for some pics.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back