New girl from North Florida

Trouble

Mrs. Badnews
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I though I would introduce myself. My name is Jacki and I am originally from South Florida and have been drag racing for about 15 years. I was a service advisor for Volkswagen since 2005. I've had a couple f-bodys (including one sweet LS1 Camaro that ran 11's on juice), a modded Lightning, and a few Mustangs. My hubby who works for Ford surprised me with my current toy, a 2012 Red Candy Metallic Mustang GT. It has just a few little add-ons since it's purchase...

-Roush Supercharger (TVS R2300)
-Roush 90mm Pully (soon to be upgraded)
-Roush Twin 60mm Throttle Body
-Roush Exhaust
-BMR adjustable upper control arm
-BMR lower control arms
-BMR driveshaft safety loop
-American Muscle Black Bullitt wheels 18x8 & 18x10
-M&H drag radials 275/45/18

Justin Starkey of VMP Tuning did some adjustments and on 93 she ran a 11.09 @ 126 w/ a car seat still attached in the rear LOL.

528596_3912863346074_1414130186_33497651_830987619_n.jpg

IMG2561asm-XL.jpg

i-Wqfdnc9-M.jpg

I am very lucky that my hubby loves racing as much as I do and we are raising our daughter to be a little racer too. My hubby is on here as well (Badnews) and he has a sweet 87 Buick Grand National.

i-5nKHCmV-M.jpg

:beer:

Last edited:

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Welcome.

Good thing you mentioned your hubby is on here that should cut down on the leg humpers. Lol

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Putting your little girl in there was grade A smart! It'll keep the smarter skirt lifters at bay anyway!

Welcome to the forum!

badnews

Reaction score
I modify it and she races it! Its a match maid in heaven. Muhahaha..Now if I can get my V-6 to keep up!

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
I modify it and she races it! Its a match maid in heaven. Muhahaha..Now if I can get my V-6 to keep up!

A) You have a clean Nat, that is my second favorite Buick.
B) Is that your wife in your avatar? Holy shit!

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
Holy shit is right.....Bad ass car with killer pics. Fast car that is driven by a female who knows how to drive and is super hot. Cute little girl teddy bear included. Cool GN and a hubby who appriciates what he has. I would say this thread is full of win!

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Couple real nice looking cars. I have a bit of a soft spot for those GN's. Very cool car.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Man, two beautiful ladies and two beautiful cars in the same thread! Now that's a lot of WINNING right there! Trouble, your Mustang setup is very close to what I want to do with my Mustang eventually. The Roush TVS is my main goal.

Where in North Florida are you guys? I'm near Destin in the Panhandle.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back