New Guy From New Mexico

FIGSTR

Reaction score
Hey guys been a long time lurker. Names Keith, stationed in Albuquerque with he Marines. Drive an auto '05 with a few bolt ons like Steeda CAI, kooks o/r X and BMR front suspension parts. Learned a few things already and look forward to learning more. I like this smilie :horseshit: :)

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Welcome Keith, and thanks for your service.

Post up some pics of the ride when you get a chance.

FIGSTR

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys :) kenaizer what part of New Mexico? My job has me traveling all over NM and west Texas. Been enjoying so far. WuStang Clan, I love that name. My brother is a huge Wu fan. TGR thanks, I love what I do. Now pics lol

mustang2.jpg

78ca5d44.jpg

2012-12-31081919.jpg

2013-06-02184157.jpg

2013-05-12153913.jpg

2012-04-09_08-13-24_284.jpg

It's a work in progress

calypsocoral

Reaction score
Welcome

Welcome to ABQ & the forums! Thank you for your service. Lots of friends and family doing the same thing! When you're ready for a Turbo give us a call...LOL.
Safe travels...Jim Napier

FIGSTR

Reaction score
Thanks guys, Kenaizer i have an office up in Farmington, used to go up there at least once a quarter, but really jsut to go to Durango lol

calypsocoral, i plan on running a S/C but since youre local maybe i can do turbo :)

blacks197

Reaction score
Thanks guys, Kenaizer i have an office up in Farmington, used to go up there at least once a quarter, but really jsut to go to Durango lol

calypsocoral, i plan on running a S/C but since youre local maybe i can do turbo :)

At this altitude I'd go with a turbo. I had a THP single kit on my car and it ran awesome. And jim being local is a huge plus in my book. Get a tune from Chris groves and a THP kit and buy extra tires.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back