New Guy from South Florida

Goose

2007 GT/CS
Reaction score
Whats up fellow S197 owners. My name is Carlos and I live in sunny South Florida. I drive a 2007 GT/CS Mustang which currently has a turbo, 3.73's, Pro 5.0 shifter, QA1 double adjustable shocks, and 20" TSW wheels for the street. I've been reading posts in this forum for a while now, and I finally decided to join. Below is a pic of my car, I apologize for the trees growing out of the car, its just my poor choice of location

P7270404-1.jpg

mofugr

Big Daddy
Reaction score
Welcome Goose, also in South Florida in Weston.

Goose

2007 GT/CS
Reaction score
Welcome, What turbo and any times

The turbo is an STS single kit, with some custom modifications done to the piping. I know a lot people rip these kits, but its worked great for me. I was able to put done 450rwhp/492lbs with 10lbs of boost and 20" rims.

I just finished putting on the Qa1's, along with a 2-step, but I haven't been able to make it out to the local track yet. I have some issues with my tune that I need to work out before I head out there also.

I'll try to get some more pics posted also.

07blowngt

forum member
Reaction score
I have the 2 step, you will like it. I use a 2 position switch that lets me use a line lock in one switch position and the line lock and the 2 step in the second switch position. Use the second position at the tree. I have a button on my shift ball that controls both modes. It works

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro nice looking car and good choice ( turbo ftw ) hope you get the tune problems squared away bud !

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Not only a NICE looking CS, but PW none the less!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back