New here

BillyG

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here. I just got my first mustang, a 14 GT premium back in march. I'm a mechanic by trade, but coming from imported turbo cars to modding a naturally aspirated V8, I feel like this is going to be a new experience for me. I hope to learn from everyone here.

BillyG

Reaction score
Once its paid for I do plan on supercharging it. For now, I think I'm going to do a boss 302 intake, x pipe, gt500 mufflers, some suspension upgrades, 3.73s with a torsen limited slip and call it a day, until its paid off that is. I've already gave it a bama 93 octane tune. I'm trying to stay with as many Ford Performance parts as I can instead of going aftermarket.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here. I just got my first mustang, a 14 GT premium back in march. I'm a mechanic by trade, but coming from imported turbo cars to modding a naturally aspirated V8, I feel like this is going to be a new experience for me. I hope to learn from everyone here.

Welcome to the forum. Post up pics when you can.

EBABlacknChrome

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Maybe check out VMP or lund for that tune. Do some searches and read up you'll know soon enough.

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Greetings/Welcome fro East-Central NE...sit down, log-in & enjoy the ride!!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back