New here

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by BillyG, Jun 17, 2019.

1. BillyG

BillyG Junior Member

Hey guys, I'm new here. I just got my first mustang, a 14 GT premium back in march. I'm a mechanic by trade, but coming from imported turbo cars to modding a naturally aspirated V8, I feel like this is going to be a new experience for me. I hope to learn from everyone here.

2. MrAwesome987

MrAwesome987 forum member

Welcome! If it helps you feel more at home, you can put a turbo on the mustang!

3. BillyG

BillyG Junior Member

Once its paid for I do plan on supercharging it. For now, I think I'm going to do a boss 302 intake, x pipe, gt500 mufflers, some suspension upgrades, 3.73s with a torsen limited slip and call it a day, until its paid off that is. I've already gave it a bama 93 octane tune. I'm trying to stay with as many Ford Performance parts as I can instead of going aftermarket.

4. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

5. Shaggy

Shaggy Head PooBaa of the Asylum Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum. Post up pics when you can.

6. EBABlacknChrome

EBABlacknChrome forum member

Welcome! Maybe check out VMP or lund for that tune. Do some searches and read up you'll know soon enough.

7. 86GT351

86GT351 forum member

Welcome!

8. Iceman62

Iceman62 Bullitt 6005

Greetings/Welcome fro East-Central NE...sit down, log-in & enjoy the ride!!!

9. 06 T-RED S/C GT

06 T-RED S/C GT forum member

Welcome to the forums. Also, congrats on your very first Mustang and becoming part of the Blue Oval community :waytogo: